Thread: Fantasy football players rejoicing or crying?

Banned

Fantasy football players rejoicing or crying?

I don't think any of my initially drafted players at the beginning of the season were on the final team .. injuries injuries. Having to pick up 2nd rate players ... I was a crying .... after 4 good seasons a bad one.

well, always next year.

I'm a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan. I must admit I just don't get fantasy football. It's a team sport. And the compromises to assemble your team, and the loyalty to your team through thick and thin, are part of the game.

Which Seahawks did you have?

We lost some stellar players to injuries, more than most years: Marshawn Lynch, and then a month later his replacement (who was even better) Thomas Rawls; Jimmy Graham; and Ricardo Lockett top the list.
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-05-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I'm a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan. I must admit I just don't get fantasy football. It's a team sport. And the compromises to assemble your team, and the loyalty to your team through think and thin, are part of the game.

Which Seahawks did you have?

We lost some stellar players to injuries, more than most years: Marshawn Lynch, and then a month later his replacement (who was even better) Thomas Rawls; Jimmy Graham; and Ricardo Lockett top the list.
    I heard Lynch will be back for playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I heard Lynch will be back for playoffs.
    Yes, he was probably ready for last weekend, but there was no need to risk it.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip