• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fantasy football players rejoicing or crying?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't think any of my initially drafted players at the beginning of the season were on the final team .. injuries injuries. Having to pick up 2nd rate players ... I was a crying .... after 4 good seasons a bad one.

well, always next year.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'm a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan. I must admit I just don't get fantasy football. It's a team sport. And the compromises to assemble your team, and the loyalty to your team through thick and thin, are part of the game.

Which Seahawks did you have?

We lost some stellar players to injuries, more than most years: Marshawn Lynch, and then a month later his replacement (who was even better) Thomas Rawls; Jimmy Graham; and Ricardo Lockett top the list.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'm a die-hard Seattle Seahawks fan. I must admit I just don't get fantasy football. It's a team sport. And the compromises to assemble your team, and the loyalty to your team through think and thin, are part of the game.

Which Seahawks did you have?

We lost some stellar players to injuries, more than most years: Marshawn Lynch, and then a month later his replacement (who was even better) Thomas Rawls; Jimmy Graham; and Ricardo Lockett top the list.

I heard Lynch will be back for playoffs.