Thread: San Antonio staple Tip Top Cafe to allow open carry

San Antonio staple Tip Top Cafe to allow open carry

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...php#item-38489

This place is close to my office though I'd never heard of it before. If I have time today I will go for lunch to show my support.

A friend is going to join me OC at this place but he can't go until tomorrow (Fri Jan 8th). So if there's any members or lurkers in the S.A. area that want to tag along let us know. My aim to show pro-OC businesses that they will get support and new business for supporting our rights.

I will try to make it tomorrow. I work over on old Kelly AFB so I will try to make it. What time are you guys going?

Quote Originally Posted by justa2e2 View Post
    I will try to make it tomorrow. I work over on old Kelly AFB so I will try to make it. What time are you guys going?
    It will probably be around 1pm by the time we get there. I'll PM you my cell # so you can shoot me a text or something if you decide to go.

Place was packed. Had to park at the bank across the street then wait outside for 20 minutes before getting seated. Didn't see anybody else OC'ing but there were too many people in there to look at everyone. Food wasn't anything to write home about but at least my buddy popped his OC cherry today.

There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC. The chain got started in Texas, so I'm curious if their corporate office has a Texas mentality or a freedom mentality now that the issue is being put in the spotlight. Great food, prices, and personalities there.
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-08-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC.
    Bike clubs always welcome....[emoji379][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC. The chain got started in Texas, so I'm curious if their corporate office has a Texas mentality or a freedom mentality now that the issue is being put in the spotlight. Great food, prices, and personalities there.
    Yes there are Twin Peaks here. One is actually about a mile away from my office. I've never been but I also haven't heard anything about them being anti-carry either. I'll have to check it out so appreciate the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha yup!

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    It's probably just cops they have a problem with...
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by qednick View Post
    It will probably be around 1pm by the time we get there. I'll PM you my cell # so you can shoot me a text or something if you decide to go.
    My apologies my good sir. I got swamped as soon as I walked in today. Maybe we can do something next week. I have yet to see anyone else out and about yet.

Absolutely buddy! You have my cell # now so shoot me a text sometime.