• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Antonio staple Tip Top Cafe to allow open carry

qednick

A friend is going to join me OC at this place but he can't go until tomorrow (Fri Jan 8th). So if there's any members or lurkers in the S.A. area that want to tag along let us know. My aim to show pro-OC businesses that they will get support and new business for supporting our rights.

J

justa2e2

I will try to make it tomorrow. I work over on old Kelly AFB so I will try to make it. What time are you guys going?

qednick

I will try to make it tomorrow. I work over on old Kelly AFB so I will try to make it. What time are you guys going?

It will probably be around 1pm by the time we get there. I'll PM you my cell # so you can shoot me a text or something if you decide to go.

qednick

Place was packed. Had to park at the bank across the street then wait outside for 20 minutes before getting seated. Didn't see anybody else OC'ing but there were too many people in there to look at everyone. Food wasn't anything to write home about but at least my buddy popped his OC cherry today.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC. The chain got started in Texas, so I'm curious if their corporate office has a Texas mentality or a freedom mentality now that the issue is being put in the spotlight. Great food, prices, and personalities there.

Last edited:

HPmatt

There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC.

Bike clubs always welcome....[emoji379][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qednick

There is a Twin Peaks Restaurant in San Antonio. Anyone know if they are posted for anything? The ones in Nevada are perfectly fine with OC. The chain got started in Texas, so I'm curious if their corporate office has a Texas mentality or a freedom mentality now that the issue is being put in the spotlight. Great food, prices, and personalities there.

Yes there are Twin Peaks here. One is actually about a mile away from my office. I've never been but I also haven't heard anything about them being anti-carry either. I'll have to check it out so appreciate the suggestion.

Bike clubs always welcome....[emoji379][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yup!

J

justa2e2

It will probably be around 1pm by the time we get there. I'll PM you my cell # so you can shoot me a text or something if you decide to go.

My apologies my good sir. I got swamped as soon as I walked in today. Maybe we can do something next week. I have yet to see anyone else out and about yet.