Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nik clark of wi carry needs our help

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Nik clark of wi carry needs our help. UPDATED

    I am not sure if everyone gets his e mails, I know PROTIAS does. He needs help to push a bill that will allow us to carry on school grounds which currently is a felony.
    Here is his e mail:



    This past summer the Wisconsin Legislature passed a bill (Senate Bill 70, now Wisconsin 2015 Act 23) granting OFF DUTY and FORMER police the right to carry on school grounds AND in school buildings. That same bill also exempted off-duty and former officers from trespassing laws on PRIVATE property of private schools. (see 2015 Act 23)

    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/201...actmemo/act023

    The Senate Passed the bill (Senate Bill 70) 22 to 11 with several democrats voting for it, The Assembly passed it WITHOUT DEBATE in a VOICE VOTE and Governor Walker quietly signed it.

    http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2015.../senate/sv0055

    With this in mind, you realize how much of a snow-job you are getting from Senators and Representatives who say "there isn't time left" in the session to pass the current bill being circulated to allow LAW ABIDING CCL HOLDERS to be free from FELONIES if they drop off their kids at school armed.

    These same Republicans who campaign as "pro concealed carry" can hustle through bills (EVEN IF IT MEANS NO DEBATE AND A VOICE VOTE) granting special privileges to former police officers from OTHER STATES but they won't for YOU, the law-abiding CCL holder.

    The following Senators voted for special privileges for OFF DUTY and FORMER POLICE OFFICERS FROM OTHER STATES but aren't willing to support your right to carry on school grounds when you drop your own children off in your own vehicle. Haven't you had enough of politicians who campaigned with promises of freedom and smaller government only to turn around and get elected and tell YOU your rights will have to wait?

    Republicans control the Wisconsin Senate, Assembly, and Governors Office. There is NO excuse not to stand up for the 2nd Amendment.

    PLEASE REMEMBER THESE NAMES WHEN THEY CAMPAIGN THAT THEY ARE "CONCEALED CARRY SUPPORTERS".

    If they think a law-abiding mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandparent should be a felon just for picking up their kids from school while armed, they are NOT a concealed carry supporter.

    The following Senators voted FOR special privileges for off-duty and former (including out of state) police officers on school grounds and buildings, but have NOT come out supporting YOUR right to carry when you drop off your children at school.

    BEWLEY (D)
    COWLES (R)
    DARLING (R)
    FARROW (no longer in Senate replaced by Chris Kapenga​)
    FITZGERALD (R)
    HARSDORF (R)
    LASSA (D)
    MARKLEIN (R)
    MOULTON (R)
    OLSEN (R)
    PETROWSKI (R)
    ROTH (R)
    TIFFANY (R)
    VINEHOUT
    VUKMIR (R)
    Van Wanggaard​ (R)

    The following senators DO support your right to carry and want to change Wisconsin law so you aren't a FELON if you drop off your kids at school while armed:

    LEMAHIEU​ - CO SPONSOR
    GUDEX - CO SPONSOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    LAZICH - AUTHOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    NASS - CO SPONSOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    STROEBEL​ - CO SPONSOR
    LASEE - supports bill
    KAPENGA - supports bill

    Find your legislators using the following link:

    http://maps.legis.wisconsin.gov/

    Find their pages on social media and ask them why they do not fully support concealed carry?

    Carry On,

    Nik Clark
    Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    nik@wisconsincarry.org
    www.wisconsincarry.org
    Last edited by Law abider; 01-20-2016 at 03:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Nik clark of wi carry needs our help. UPDATED

    I updated with is latest letter

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    popple butte
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    I am not sure if everyone gets his e mails, I know PROTIAS does. He needs help to push a bill that will allow us to carry on school grounds which currently is a felony.
    Here is his e mail:



    This past summer the Wisconsin Legislature passed a bill (Senate Bill 70, now Wisconsin 2015 Act 23) granting OFF DUTY and FORMER police the right to carry on school grounds AND in school buildings. That same bill also exempted off-duty and former officers from trespassing laws on PRIVATE property of private schools. (see 2015 Act 23)

    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/201...actmemo/act023

    The Senate Passed the bill (Senate Bill 70) 22 to 11 with several democrats voting for it, The Assembly passed it WITHOUT DEBATE in a VOICE VOTE and Governor Walker quietly signed it.

    http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2015.../senate/sv0055

    With this in mind, you realize how much of a snow-job you are getting from Senators and Representatives who say "there isn't time left" in the session to pass the current bill being circulated to allow LAW ABIDING CCL HOLDERS to be free from FELONIES if they drop off their kids at school armed.

    These same Republicans who campaign as "pro concealed carry" can hustle through bills (EVEN IF IT MEANS NO DEBATE AND A VOICE VOTE) granting special privileges to former police officers from OTHER STATES but they won't for YOU, the law-abiding CCL holder.

    The following Senators voted for special privileges for OFF DUTY and FORMER POLICE OFFICERS FROM OTHER STATES but aren't willing to support your right to carry on school grounds when you drop your own children off in your own vehicle. Haven't you had enough of politicians who campaigned with promises of freedom and smaller government only to turn around and get elected and tell YOU your rights will have to wait?

    Republicans control the Wisconsin Senate, Assembly, and Governors Office. There is NO excuse not to stand up for the 2nd Amendment.

    PLEASE REMEMBER THESE NAMES WHEN THEY CAMPAIGN THAT THEY ARE "CONCEALED CARRY SUPPORTERS".

    If they think a law-abiding mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandparent should be a felon just for picking up their kids from school while armed, they are NOT a concealed carry supporter.

    The following Senators voted FOR special privileges for off-duty and former (including out of state) police officers on school grounds and buildings, but have NOT come out supporting YOUR right to carry when you drop off your children at school.

    BEWLEY (D)
    COWLES (R)
    DARLING (R)
    FARROW (no longer in Senate replaced by Chris Kapenga​)
    FITZGERALD (R)
    HARSDORF (R)
    LASSA (D)
    MARKLEIN (R)
    MOULTON (R)
    OLSEN (R)
    PETROWSKI (R)
    ROTH (R)
    TIFFANY (R)
    VINEHOUT
    VUKMIR (R)
    Van Wanggaard​ (R)

    The following senators DO support your right to carry and want to change Wisconsin law so you aren't a FELON if you drop off your kids at school while armed:

    LEMAHIEU​ - CO SPONSOR
    GUDEX - CO SPONSOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    LAZICH - AUTHOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    NASS - CO SPONSOR of school grounds carry bill for CCL holders
    STROEBEL​ - CO SPONSOR
    LASEE - supports bill
    KAPENGA - supports bill

    Find your legislators using the following link:

    http://maps.legis.wisconsin.gov/

    Find their pages on social media and ask them why they do not fully support concealed carry?

    Carry On,

    Nik Clark
    Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    nik@wisconsincarry.org
    www.wisconsincarry.org
    Incomplete and somewhat less than honest post. Incomplete due to the fact there is no list of Assembly members who are in support and no list of Assembly members who do not support.

    Somewhat less than honest due to the fact the dissed Senators have no obligation to make their feelings known until the bill is voted on. The president/chairman has not a clue whether the dissed Senators are actually yay or nay on this matter.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Incomplete and somewhat less than honest post. Incomplete due to the fact there is no list of Assembly members who are in support and no list of Assembly members who do not support.

    Somewhat less than honest due to the fact the dissed Senators have no obligation to make their feelings known until the bill is voted on. The president/chairman has not a clue whether the dissed Senators are actually yay or nay on this matter.
    Please provide confirmation of your conjecture.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kenosha County, Wisconsin
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Incomplete and somewhat less than honest post. Incomplete due to the fact there is no list of Assembly members who are in support and no list of Assembly members who do not support.

    Somewhat less than honest due to the fact the dissed Senators have no obligation to make their feelings known until the bill is voted on. The president/chairman has not a clue whether the dissed Senators are actually yay or nay on this matter.
    You're joking, right? The OP copied and pasted an e-mail from someone else. He's spreading information to help voters understand which of our representatives are actually working toward gun rights vs. those who are simply giving lip service to their campaign promises, and your reaction is to cut him down for it? Wow, that's really pathetic... you remind me of a reusable feminine hygiene product!

    More to the point, the e-mail was posted in its entirety, so how can you possibly complain that it's not complete? Since you claim to be a Wisconsin Carry member, you should have received the e-mail as well, so you would know that it IS complete. And besides, if you're dissatisfied because the original message wasn't complete, have you contacted Nik Clark about it and complained to him? If not, why not?

    Question for you, "Franky"... have you ever made a positive contribution to this forum in any way? Just one? Or is your sole purpose for posting here to bash others for their contributions? I suppose every forum has its irritant, its thorn-in-the-side... hence, your presence here.
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    popple butte
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    You're joking, right? The OP copied and pasted an e-mail from someone else. He's spreading information to help voters understand which of our representatives are actually working toward gun rights vs. those who are simply giving lip service to their campaign promises, and your reaction is to cut him down for it? Wow, that's really pathetic... you remind me of a reusable feminine hygiene product!

    More to the point, the e-mail was posted in its entirety, so how can you possibly complain that it's not complete? Since you claim to be a Wisconsin Carry member, you should have received the e-mail as well, so you would know that it IS complete. And besides, if you're dissatisfied because the original message wasn't complete, have you contacted Nik Clark about it and complained to him? If not, why not?

    Question for you, "Franky"... have you ever made a positive contribution to this forum in any way? Just one? Or is your sole purpose for posting here to bash others for their contributions? I suppose every forum has its irritant, its thorn-in-the-side... hence, your presence here.
    My claim was and still is I am a WCI founders club member and yup as of today my name is still on that list. Never have implied that I am a current dues paying member. I receive no e-mail or other communication from chairperson Clark. I parted ways with the organization years ago.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kenosha County, Wisconsin
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    My claim was and still is I am a WCI founders club member and yup as of today my name is still on that list. Never have implied that I am a current dues paying member. I receive no e-mail or other communication from chairperson Clark. I parted ways with the organization years ago.
    That's right, I forgot - you don't like the way the organization is run, so you come here and bash it... violating forum rules in the process.

    Nice evasion, however... a complete failure to answer any of my questions. Why are you bashing the OP for an incomplete post, when the e-mail was posted in its entirety? Have you complained to Nik Clark, the author, that it's not complete? (after all, his e-mail address is in the OP...)

    If not, you're just whining to the wrong crowd - Law Abider isn't responsible for the content, he just passed it on. Why do you try to put down forum members for something that isn't their fault?

    And once more, since it bears repeating...

    Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    have you ever made a positive contribution to this forum in any way? Just one? Or is your sole purpose for posting here to bash others for their contributions?
    Well?
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Incomplete and somewhat less than honest post. Incomplete due to the fact there is no list of Assembly members who are in support and no list of Assembly members who do not support.

    Somewhat less than honest due to the fact the dissed Senators have no obligation to make their feelings known until the bill is voted on. The president/chairman has not a clue whether the dissed Senators are actually yay or nay on this matter.
    Point is to make YOUR feelings known to members of the Assembly.

    Many members may have opinions today that can be swayed ...

    And to say that those who voted for cop-carry who did not speak up for all-carry are against all-carry is a valid argument...but contacting them won't hurt.

    Also, the entire email is not there - including the all important meta data.

    And contact emails are not provided (why do people say CONTACT MR. X and not provide his contact info is a mystery).

    Also, of those totally anti, never gonna change their mind, why not publish their home phone numbers. I call them at 2am to express my displeasure sometimes ... they love it! Do it enough and they may quit running for public office ! I had one decide not to run (I don't know if it was because of my late telephone calls but who knows? LOL ding ding ding goes the dolly ...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •