Thread: Meet the pro-gun rape survivor who challenged Obama on CNN. WaPo

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Meet the pro-gun rape survivor who challenged Obama on CNN. WaPo

Corban wasn’t impressed. “I would say it was more of a non-response,” she told The Post. “He kind of dodged the question.”
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    Maybe obummer was thinking about raping her and could not concentrate?

North Carolina
    The man is a jerk!

She had therapy, and probably still is getting help, his attempts at taking guns away from anybody in therapy most certainly makes it difficult for her to purchase a firearm.

As to keeping making it more difficult for rapist to get a firearm I would have laughed in his face. He pretty much put down keeping arms period, and ignores the fact that a dead rapist does not rape anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

In Illinois near St. Louis, MO
    That is one gutsy lady. More power to her!