Thread: Hellfire missle sent to Cuba .. if they like it, more will be sent?

Banned

Hellfire missle sent to Cuba .. if they like it, more will be sent?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...y-shipped-cuba

Dummy missile used for Nato training in Spain in 2014 accidentally sent to Havana, which has not returned the device, Wall Street Journal reports

How do you accidentally send a missile to Cuba?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Dummy - no. Inert - yes

"The inert missile did not contain any explosives, the Journal reported, but there are concerns that Cuba could share the technology with potential US adversaries such as North Korea or Russia."

"The Journal reported that the US is also investigating whether the missile’s disappearance was a deliberate act of espionage."

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

Dummy missile used for Nato training in Spain in 2014 accidentally sent to Havana, which has not returned the device, Wall Street Journal reports

How do you accidentally send a missile to Cuba?
    CASH
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

From my time aboard an ammunition ship AS-18, dummies are painted blue. The ship was damaged by a 16" dummy that escaped from its storage in particularly rough seas. The Gunners Mates held a rodeo with forklifts, in itself scary, to corral it.

It was aboard this ship that I became intimately acquainted with the muzzle of a Condition Zero Thompson, our ship-board security weapon. The secure strategic weapons hold 4FZ alarmed falsely, my system as leading IC, and a GM took exception to me hurrying to my compartment to verify and cutout the alarm. The GM's ship's entertainment system never worked again. We had one 3" gun mount that would shake the ship so badly that we had to quit shooting it. The ship broke down on its way to VN shortly after I left and was scrapped in the early Seventies.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    From my time aboard an ammunition ship AS-18, dummies are painted blue.
    The Hellfire dummies are not painted blue (at least not all of them).