Thread: Another white racist with a gun.....not!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Another white racist with a gun.....not!

Lily Tang Williams is getting some people a bit upset.....I am rather enjoying it.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/01...a-slave-again/
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

A bit off topic, but I was highly amused by all the articles covering Obama's executive order, and how they all said the same thing; "It's what the public wants! The public has highly favorable opinions on gun control...."

I love how the anti's always seem to forget that during the LA riots in 92, while the LAPD were pulling a Nero and letting the city burn, the Korean-Americans took up arms and defended themselves to great effect.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    I love how the anti's always seem to forget that during the LA riots in 92, while the LAPD were pulling a Nero and letting the city burn, the Korean-Americans took up arms and defended themselves to great effect.
    Athens ... better example?
    http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/athens.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    A bit off topic, but I was highly amused by all the articles covering Obama's executive order, and how they all said the same thing; "It's what the public wants! The public has highly favorable opinions on gun control...."

Yea it is amusing, like how they brag on the amount of people who signed up for Obama care which really is nothing to brag about when you make it a law and will penalize people for not.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    It is a good point to remember.

Also during the recent riots how they refuse to show our fellow Black Americans who grabbed their guns and protected local business's.

Their narrative seems to be white people oppress and others are victims or thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Athens ... better example?
    http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/athens.htm
    Not really. In Athens, it was about stopping a minor level government tyrant and his goons before it got out of hand. It wasn't about white and black there, it was about political hooliganism.

In LA, it was about one minority subset protecting self, friends, family and livelihood from another minority subset hell bent on violent criminal acts. And, like Gunner said, there were many in Ferguson and Baltimore that took up arms to protect themselves and their neighborhoods from a criminal element of their own minority type. Anyone is capable of being an honest, law abiding, hard working, productive and good standing citizen, no matter the color of the outer covering.

Really, these days the people who cry racism are themselves the most racist. They had, for so long, gotten the favors and advantages from being "oppressed victims" that they are loath to loose them. Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, etc. They seek to make victimhood into a worthy goal, and for the most part, it's working.
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788