Thread: The "Empty Chair" 2016

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement

The "Empty Chair" 2016

This will be obamas last State of the Union address.He will, again, use this as an opportunity to shame and ridicule honest gun owners and promote more of his failed policy's. He will present an "empty chair" to signify the "missing due to gun violence" in another effort to misrepresent the problem of "gun crime".

I see the same "empty chair" that Clint Eastwood, and others, presented during the last "election". I see the "empty chair" that should have seated a President, and not a "community organizer". That chair has been empty for seven years.

A Call to Arms!! Redirect obamas efforts to demonize you. Tell your friends and family exactly what that empty chair truly represents, obamas failed presidency.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	empty-chair.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	12917Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clints-Empty-Chair.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	12918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamaAudacityChair.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	12919Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nat-Chair-day-logo.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	12920

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    No empty chair for our fellow civilians he has sent to die in political wars?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

earth's crust
    Where's the millions of chairs representing people murdered by their own respective governments?