• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A great letter from a gun owner to a typical Libtard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom1Man

I might have used an idiot like the one the letter is to, as a bullet stop if things had gone sideways. I am very conscientious of libtards' beliefs. I do my best to respect their wishes and let them catch anything their friends throw their way. I will however try to stop their criminal friends before they harm any innocent by standards and, if that means that in doing so that I protect the libtard, then I will apologize to the idiot for saving their life after the fact.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You obviously have strong opinions about this hot topic. So, let me say this as plainly as I can: If a bad guy with a gun had decided to walk onto that train and start shooting people, I would have been prepared and able to use my gun to defend my own life and the lives of everyone else on that train, including yours. Although you may hate me, a gun owner, I would risk my life for you.

“Including yours” - I'm not so sure I would, or at least, he would be last on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.