Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: looks like demorats will vote for anyone ---

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    looks like demorats will vote for anyone ---

    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...-democrats.htm

    Hillary lead dwindles ... going to that idiot sanders ...

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Looks like repugnicats will vote for anyone. There ain't a pearl-jam spit of difference between'em, good cop bad cop.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Looks like repugnicats will vote for anyone. There ain't a pearl-jam spit of difference between'em, good cop bad cop.
    Hit the nail on the head

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    25
    As much as they both suck, weekend at Bernies isn't guilty of murder, corruption and covering up his spouses ******* in the Whitehouse.


    "I miss America"

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA
    Posts
    242
    no, he's just a socialist. maybe he should move to europe. i hear it's working out really well for them...

  6. #6
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    Quote Originally Posted by hafnhaf View Post
    no, he's just a socialist. maybe he should move to europe. i hear it's working out really well for them...
    so he believes in a socialistic form of economic government then?

    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 01-12-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    I'm just going to vote for trump, americans are too stupid to pick a good candidate like Cruz, or Sanders, and Trump will most likely win, so I'll hop on the bandwagon to elect our national socialist/republican potential president.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    I'm just going to vote for trump, americans are too stupid to pick a good candidate like Cruz, or Sanders, and Trump will most likely win, so I'll hop on the bandwagon to elect our national socialist/republican potential president.
    "Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." (George Santayana, Life of Reason, Reason in Common Sense).

    Remember your Holocaust victims that wore their pink 'Judenstern'
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  9. #9
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." (George Santayana, Life of Reason, Reason in Common Sense).

    Remember your Holocaust victims that wore their pink 'Judenstern'

    I find your last remark incredibly offense to the Nth degree. VERY distasteful, even for you.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosa-winkel.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	12928
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Remember your Holocaust victims that wore their pink 'Judenstern'
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    I find your last remark incredibly offense to the Nth degree. VERY distasteful, even for you.
    So, you are ignorant of the Rosa Winkel and the Homomonument in Amsterdam http://www.homomonument.nl/

    http://alt.ikvu.de/html/archiv/ikvu/...osa-winkel.jpg
    Last edited by Nightmare; 01-18-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  11. #11
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Hillary lead dwindles ... going to that idiot sanders ...
    The only difference between Hillary and Sanders when it comes to economic and social policy is that Sanders is more honest. Hillary is better at..."marketing".
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

    "With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

    "Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

  12. #12
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Looks like repugnicats will vote for anyone. There ain't a pearl-jam spit of difference between'em, good cop bad cop.
    That line may have some truth when applied to the two parties' establishment types. It may well have some truth by the time we get to a general election.

    But to suggest there are not material difference between Hillary/Bernie and Cruz, Rand Paul, or Ben Carson is to ignore reality. It is to be governed by emotional bumper-stickers rather than the facts.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

    "With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

    "Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

  13. #13
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    I find your last remark incredibly offense to the Nth degree. VERY distasteful, even for you.
    Proving the point once again that liberals are incapable of learning...from history.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  14. #14
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,274
    Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    That line may have some truth when applied to the two parties' establishment types. It may well have some truth by the time we get to a general election.

    But to suggest there are not material difference between Hillary/Bernie and Cruz, Rand Paul, or Ben Carson is to ignore reality. It is to be governed by emotional bumper-stickers rather than the facts.
    Agreed, until the material difference(s) do not materialize, as has not been the case, to date, at the federal level. History jades my view. But, on voting day my choice will be made without hesitation.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Proving the point once again that liberals are incapable of learning...from history.
    ... also that history is written to suit their agenda, and re-written, by the victors and not by the losers.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  16. #16
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ... also that history is written to suit their agenda, and re-written, by the victors and not by the losers.
    +1
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •