Thread: GOP bill would allow guns on school grounds, classroom buildings

GOP bill would allow guns on school grounds, classroom buildings

Jeri Bonavia, executive director of the Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort, said she considered the measure an attempt to appease the gun lobby. She said was concerned about those with permits carrying guns in schools and then getting enraged, and alluded to Rep. Bob Gannon (R-Slinger) a gun rights advocate flipping off a Democratic leader on the Assembly floor on Tuesday.

"We have lawmakers with permits who can't control their middle fingers," Bonavia said.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...oom-buildings-
    b99651260z1-365186111.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Jeri Bonavia, executive director of the Wisconsin Anti-Violence Effort, said she considered the measure an attempt to appease the gun lobby. She said was concerned about those with permits carrying guns in schools and then getting enraged, and alluded to Rep. Bob Gannon (R-Slinger) a gun rights advocate flipping off a Democratic leader on the Assembly floor on Tuesday.

"We have lawmakers with permits who can't control their middle fingers," Bonavia said.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...oom-buildings-
    b99651260z1-365186111.html
    flipping off a Democratic leader on the Assembly floor on Tuesday.

Most likely deserved every bit of it.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

NorthernLights16 @Warrior93;

That's ignorant claim you make. 99% of those with a cc would be too busy crapping their pants if they were ever confronted by someone who was armed.

@NorthernLights16;

LOL It's better to crap your pants and have a gun but not need it than to need a gun but have only crap in your pants.

MODERATOR, he started it.

More of these bills need to be in introduced, passed, and signed into law. Where is a stand your ground law? Or constitutional carry?

The Republicans are far from perfect but they are all we got! We need them to push these things while they have a trifecta of power in Madison. Not just on guns either. Knives and swords are also arms protected by the 2nd Amendment and we need these pro-knife laws passed as well.

Gawd knows a Democrat controlled legislature would never do it!!!!!

UPDATE!! Vos: Assembly unlikely to take up school gun measure this session, ends