Thread: Now clouds might cause the oceans to drown us?

earth's crust

Now clouds might cause the oceans to drown us?

How is Gore going to make money off of this?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

How is Gore going to make money off of this?
    Al Gore is already providing cloud cover.

What he fails to get is the resultant run off from up north will just refreeze when it flows down to the South Pole.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-14-2016 at 08:19 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Greenland’s vast ice sheet continues to melt, and thanks to two recently-launched satellites we’re beginning to understand why it’s happening so quickly. Researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison believe increased cloud cover over the ice sheet itself may be to blame for up to a third of the ice melt that is occurring, a new study indicates.
    I have studied the second amendment under all sorts of lighting conditions and I believe I can openly carry my gun in Illinois without interference by the police. Beliefs are amazing things. I have a big bag of beliefs. I have more beliefs than I need. I'm so blessed.

White Oak Plantation
    WHAT!!! How can this be?!?! Is not a cloud nothing but water vapor? And I now must discard the CO2 paradigm?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare