• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Georgia watch out

Fallschirjmäger

Per AR15.com (so I don't have to do the same image search)
Originally Posted By RDTCU:
Who's surprised...

The bill–HB 731–is sponsored by Mary Margaret Oliver (D-83rd), Stacey Abrams (D-89th), Carolyn Hugley (D-136th), Pat Gardiner (D-57th), Dar’shun Kendrick (D-93rd), Dee Dawkins-Haigler (D-91st).

Mary Margaret Oliver (D-83rd)
IMG_8079.jpeg

Stacey Abrams (D-89th)
140519_POL_StaceyAbrams.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Carolyn Hugley (D-136th)
01-11_wild-hog_07671.jpg

Pat Gardiner (D-57th)
feature_image.jpg

Dar’shun Kendrick (D-93rd)
Darshun-Kendrick-post-image-large-635391275017276000.jpg

Dee Dawkins-Haigler (D-91st)
maxresdefault.jpg

They all seem to share a certain “je ne sais quoi” sameness though.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No need to insult people - even those who stand against us or whom we oppose.

Let their actions speak for them - address those.

phil1979

Peaceful Georgia Gun Owners Belong In Prison?

Hello all, I'd like to present a link to my article here:

www.ammoland.com/2016/01/peaceful-georgia-gun-owners-belong-in-prison/

Mary Margaret Oliver just gets a kick out of hearing herself talk in front of a camera. She knew this bill would go nowhere fast. She only presented it so she could later claim that the Georgia General Assembly doesn't want to discuss "reasonable gun laws". Well boo hoo!

Her idea of starting what she called an "honest conversation" is to threaten peaceful gun owners with prison if they refuse to surrender their legally purchased and owned property just because she says they must. Too bad. I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Thankfully, we have enough friends of freedom in the Gold Dome to stop them.