Thread: Can't round up 12 MM illegals? Rubio says

Banned

Can't round up 12 MM illegals? Rubio says

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...igrants-217895

Well, if you told them that it would be good practice for when they want to steal our guns, they would round these illegals up.

Oh, yeah let the law abiding ones stay. Oh, wait, that would be none of them.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 01-17-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Don't have to round them up; make things too uncomfortable for them and they will go back where they belong.

1} e-verify for all hires
    2} Draconian fines for hiring illegals; 1/2% of the highest of previous 5 years GROSS income for each illegal & the actual person who did the hiring gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail for each illegal hired
    3} e-verify for housing rentals/purchases, rent to an illegal and same 1/2% fine & 6 months jail
    4} Make any form of welfare to an illegal, illegal and the person signing them up gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail per illegal, the illegal gets 1 year in jail and deported

Can't work, can't put a roof over their head and can't eat; they'll go back where they came from the same way they got here.

Except I'm not in favor of mandatory paperwork to give someone a job. I should be allowed to hire someone at any time for any term for an agreed upon cash wage, without interference or regulation from the government. The government is the reason that in my two businesses, I have zero employees and do it all myself.

It's basically registration, something I'm against in pretty much any form.
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-18-2016 at 12:13 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Don't have to round them up; make things too uncomfortable for them and they will go back where they belong.

1} e-verify for all hires
    2} Draconian fines for hiring illegals; 1/2% of the highest of previous 5 years GROSS income for each illegal & the actual person who did the hiring gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail for each illegal hired
    3} e-verify for housing rentals/purchases, rent to an illegal and same 1/2% fine & 6 months jail
    4} Make any form of welfare to an illegal, illegal and the person signing them up gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail per illegal, the illegal gets 1 year in jail and deported

Can't work, can't put a roof over their head and can't eat; they'll go back where they came from the same way they got here.
    E-verify is unconstitutional and is for government jobs only. Does anyone ever read the law?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)