• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can't round up 12 MM illegals? Rubio says

F350

Don't have to round them up; make things too uncomfortable for them and they will go back where they belong.

1} e-verify for all hires
2} Draconian fines for hiring illegals; 1/2% of the highest of previous 5 years GROSS income for each illegal & the actual person who did the hiring gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail for each illegal hired
3} e-verify for housing rentals/purchases, rent to an illegal and same 1/2% fine & 6 months jail
4} Make any form of welfare to an illegal, illegal and the person signing them up gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail per illegal, the illegal gets 1 year in jail and deported

Can't work, can't put a roof over their head and can't eat; they'll go back where they came from the same way they got here.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Except I'm not in favor of mandatory paperwork to give someone a job. I should be allowed to hire someone at any time for any term for an agreed upon cash wage, without interference or regulation from the government. The government is the reason that in my two businesses, I have zero employees and do it all myself.

It's basically registration, something I'm against in pretty much any form.

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

Don't have to round them up; make things too uncomfortable for them and they will go back where they belong.

1} e-verify for all hires
2} Draconian fines for hiring illegals; 1/2% of the highest of previous 5 years GROSS income for each illegal & the actual person who did the hiring gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail for each illegal hired
3} e-verify for housing rentals/purchases, rent to an illegal and same 1/2% fine & 6 months jail
4} Make any form of welfare to an illegal, illegal and the person signing them up gets $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail per illegal, the illegal gets 1 year in jail and deported

Can't work, can't put a roof over their head and can't eat; they'll go back where they came from the same way they got here.
E-verify is unconstitutional and is for government jobs only. Does anyone ever read the law?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk