• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where are training bulletins, etc. archived?

BobR

I was wondering what happened to all of the documents that were at NWCDL, specifically the training bullrtins put out by the various police departments. I am sure they are somewhere I just don't remember where they went. TIA

bob

Jeff Hayes

Some where at My house in Wa I have copies of all of that and a CD that M1Gunner gave me that has all of that, when I get home I will burn you a copy just as soon as I find it. Remind me please.

You could PM Bill Starks and ask him to send you the files.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I'm still willing to host if needed. I would probably host it at waoc.slapmonkay.com or something similar.

Last edited:

BobR

I would like to see all of the things that were there hosted somewhere easily accessible. When Jeff gets back I will get a disc from him and send to you, can you upload from that?

bob

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I would like to see all of the things that were there hosted somewhere easily accessible. When Jeff gets back I will get a disc from him and send to you, can you upload from that?

bob
Yes I can

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I have them all in pdf and word.... how do I get them to you?
Email, ftp, snail mail, file sharing website. Whatever works out for you. I can send you private message with a few options.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk