Thread: What? $1100 in order to get a handgun lisence?

What? $1100 in order to get a handgun lisence?

Unbelievable! Folks you got to rally against this one. We don't need nothing in Wisconsin to OC.

Outraged critics in Lowell, Massachusetts, are denouncing the city’s new law that will require those applying for a license to carry handguns to submit a personal “essay” and pay roughly $1,100 toward a set of training classes.

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...spite-protests

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ndgun-license/
    Last edited by Law abider; 01-25-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Banned
    Have you requested records form the folks involved to gather their actual motives?

I doubt anyone has...

and there would/may be a cost associated ... total commies in MA

You gotta love Massachusetts.

i must ask a question...pay bakshish to get get a license or someone falling under the tutelage of the 'richard(s) & tweed(s) to get a license?

personally, i pay the $$$ and live happily ever after.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The citizens of MA, and Lowell in this case, are well served by those who they have elected to rule over them.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Unbelievable! Folks you got to rally against this one. We don't need nothing in Wisconsin to OC.

Outraged critics in Lowell, Massachusetts, are denouncing the city’s new law that will require those applying for a license to carry handguns to submit a personal “essay” and pay roughly $1,100 toward a set of training classes.

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...spite-protests

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ndgun-license/
    argh!!!

Will we stop talking about these foolish things as laws? They are not laws, they cannot be and the police chief simply knows that people are dumb enough to consider them so. Such nonsense is not even worth the paper they are written on. Shall not be infringed means just that and nobody who says anything different should be listened to. They are at best foolish and at worse, criminals who, in speaking such foolishness, violate their oath to the Constitution.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile