Thread: FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic Temple by Samy Mohamed Hamzeh

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic Temple by Samy Mohamed Hamzeh

FBI agents have interrupted what federal prosecutors describe as a planned mass shooting at a Masonic Temple in Milwaukee, it was announced Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh, 23, has been charged with possessing machine guns and a silencer.

"They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell," he said. "Thirty is excellent. If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100%... 100% happy, because these 30 will terrify the world."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/f...366609371.html

Federal gun charges only, no state charges.

Criminal complaint http://media.jrn.com/documents/Mass+...+Milwaukee.pdf

G00gle Real time coverage. 7 Articles ATM
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...Ha5Iol2SGTARLM

FBI Press Releasehttp://www.justice.gov/usao-edwi/pr/...s-shooting-man
    Last edited by Nightmare; 01-26-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Samy Mohamed Hamzeh, 23, ...
    We've got to do something about all these violent Canadians....

"They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell," he said. ....
    The Masons I know spend their time raising money to fund medical care for kids, driving little cars and wearing funny hats in parades, helping with literacy programs, and other charitable work. Maybe I need to expand my circle of friends to find a few of these high rolling Masons "playing the world like a game" making life miserable for people.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

John Fetzer would have fit the bill, piper. He was a 33rd degree Mason. I used to work at the Institute of his name, and some of the stuff that's in their archives is actually kinda spooky.

But really, what was this guy going to do? Those places are normally empty as it is, and its kinda hard to find out about those super secret squirrel meetings. lol
    Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
    Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
    Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force.
    Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
    -Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratification Convention, June 5, 1788

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    [ ... ]The Masons I know ... [ ... ]Charles
    Affiliated Masonic Bodies, not Freemasons per se. Depending on just which affiliated body, members may not even be required to be Master Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    We've got to do something about all these violent Canadians....

The Masons I know spend their time raising money to fund medical care for kids, driving little cars and wearing funny hats in parades, helping with literacy programs, and other charitable work. Maybe I need to expand my circle of friends to find a few of these high rolling Masons "playing the world like a game" making life miserable for people.

Charles
    So Shriner's are Masons. Hmm. The would be murderer's rambling look to me like he is a psychotic or has some mental problems. He makes no sense.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    So Shriner's are Masons. Hmm.
    Hmm what?

For The Dummies:

All Shriners are Freemasons, but not all Freemasons become Shriners. The Shrine isn't a Masonic organization — it doesn't confer any degree that continues or enlarges on the Masonic degrees. It’s simply an organization that requires Masonic lodge membership as a prerequisite for joining.

The Shriners entry on Wiki provides a singular exception it seems:

Despite its theme, the Shrine is not connected to Arab culture or Islam. It is a men's fraternity rather than a religion or religious group. Its only religious requirement is indirect: all Shriners must be Masons (with the exception being in the State of Arkansas), and petitioners to Freemasonry must profess a belief in a Supreme Being. ...

Until 2000, before being eligible for membership in the Shrine, a person had to complete either the Scottish Rite or York Rite degrees of Masonry,[8] but now any Master Mason can join.[9]

Shriners count among their ranks presidents, senators, local business leaders, professional golfers, country music stars, astronauts and racecar drivers.[10]

Is this not common knowledge (except perhaps the part about Shriners in Arkansas)?

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    The would be murderer's rambling look to me like he is a psychotic or has some mental problems. He makes no sense.
    Go figure. A wanna-be mass murderer might have some mental problems. The real question is whether they are organic/physiological in nature, or whether they have been cultivated through something we might sloppily call "brainwashing."

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

--Marxist.org

State Researcher
    Affiliated Masonic Bodies, not Freemasons per se. Depending on just which affiliated body, members may not even be required to be Master Mason.
    Does this difference create any material errors with my somewhat flippantly positive characterization of Masons? Or merely a nit to be picked?

Do we have ostensible sane people who believe masons are ruling the world and inflicting harm on others?

--Marxist.org

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    If one hasn't traveled that route, they should not be critical.

Some of the comments on this thread are in direct violation of Forum Rules #6 & #9. That should be enough said.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    If one hasn't traveled that route, they should not be critical.

Some of the comments on this thread are in direct violation of Forum Rules #6 & #9. That should be enough said.
    Thank you for nudging this back on track - hopefully.

UPDATE!! Some details about Hamzeh's background began to emerge Monday afternoon.

Hamzeh was fired last week after three weeks on the job as a trainer at 9Round Kickboxing Fitness at the Grand Ave. in downtown Milwaukee, according to lead Rebecca Marschner.

Marschner said he told the club he he said he had come to the U.S. from Palestine when he was 17 and said that he lived with his parents in Milwaukee.

"He always got worked up about how terrible our government was," she said. "He talked about how he'd seen murder in Palestine. He didn't like that the U.S. supported Israel."

His political views came up once in a while, she said, but the overriding concern that led to his dismissal was customers found him too intense with the club's workouts.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/f...366609371.html

[IMG]http://media.jrn.com/images/200*192/Screen+Shot+2016-01-26+at+4.35.23+PM.png[/IMG]

And there are people in the Milwaukee area who think terrorism won't happen here...
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Sure they did .. does anyone believe anything coming out of a federal official's lips?

Founder's Club Member
    Y'all remember these?

Richard Jewell, the security guard who discovered the bomb at the Georgia Olympics? The FBI tried to get him to make a video tape "explaining how it might have been done" in order to get Jewell to "help" the FBI reel in the actual perps. At the last minute, Jewell smelled a rat and stopped cooperating. The authorization for the video angle went all the way to director's office. Nobody was ever able to pin the authorization on the director of the FBI himself, but authorization was traced back to his office.

Dr. Steven Hatfill? He was the guy who was badgered and harassed by the FBI in 2001 after the anthrax attacks. FBI divers searched a pond for computers of his something like three times. After doing everything possible to connect him to the attacks without actually naming him as the perp, the FBI had to give up. He later won a $5M settlement for wrecking his professional reputation and destroying his career, forcing him to resign from the job he had.

The Hutaree (7?). A federal judge handed the FBI their own @$$ in (2011?). The FBI constructed (imagined) a huge terrorism case against a group from the Midwest. The FBI piled inference upon assumption upon inference upon inference. A federal judge knocked down the entire mass of false logic and assumption, saying (I vaguely recall) that the best the FBI had was a minor weapons charge, and even that was entrapped. Case dismissed, if I recall.

The accused assassin of the Saudi ambassador? This was something like 2010 or 2011. The FBI hit the media air-waves crowing about having arrested a foreigner for conspiracy to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the US. Part of the FBI story was that the assassin was a sleeper or something who spent his sleeping time as a used car salesman. The US media went into gales of laughter (rejection) of the FBI story. Suddenly the whole thing just disappeared from horizon. Not a peep from the FBI. No more self-congratulatory press-releases about indictments or trials or convictions. Nothing. The story simply disappeared.

I believe nothing the FBI says. Nothing.

Well, except one thing. Anytime, anywhere a government agency threatens force against somebody, I always believe them. Every time.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Or when the FBI came to my door after I complained to a US Attorney about being an idiot .... they a) faxed me over a request for my phone records (instead of sending it to ATT) and b) came to my door and said "we have some ? to ask you....I replied "Am I under arrest?" they responded "No, we just want to ask you some questions." to which I replied "get off my land" and slammed the door in their faces.
    Any documentation or recording of this interaction?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Any documentation or recording of this interaction?
    Right here bucko.....All the proof you need...

nice, from the 1951 version made to promote anti war & cold war propaganda over the Korean conflict great movie with scenes which in today's society would be banned...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Or when the FBI came to my door after I complained to a US Attorney about being an idiot --quote snipped by mod--
    How did you expect him to help you?
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-27-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    How did you expect him to help you?
    It was festivus ... airing my grievances ... not expecting him to do anything

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Locked at request of OP.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.