• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New CPL Look?

Redneck125

One of my female friends just received Her CPL in the mail 5 days after applying for it. Amazing turn around time for the new application system. I'm impressed. Although one thing that she asked me is why her cpl is white whereas mine is blue and looks fairly different from hers. Is this how the new licenses will look? Or is it because she lives in a different county than I do? Although with the MSP now running the show it would seem like all of them would be the same. A picture of it is below.
image.jpg

xmanhockey7

It looks like everyone is going to white CPLs. There's a thread about it on MGO.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
I just got mine in the mail, Friday. It looks the same as the one in the OP. What frosts my butt, they still charge for the picture, but they're using the one on file from your drivers license. So, why don't we get a discount. Specially on renewals, they don't have to take my prints again, they're already in the system, but I still have to pay for it?

Some days I wanna move back to Indiana. I can get a lifetime license there.