Thread: Goofiness continues - girl fends off rapist gets charged - rapist is OK

Banned

Goofiness continues - girl fends off rapist gets charged - rapist is OK

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160126/dani...hell-face-fine

The man who attacked the 17-year-old fled from the scene and has not been charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...t-a-rape-alarm

SNIP

The latest dispatch from the United Kingdom’s ongoing campaign to eliminate all forms of armed self-defense seems too incredible to be true. Unfortunately, after tracking down the origin of a publicly distributed statement regarding self-defense products on the country’s “Ask the Police” website, we can confirm that British subjects continue to live at the mercy of their potential attackers. Even to the point of baffling absurdity.

The statement appears in the Frequently Asked Questions section of www.askthe.police.uk – a site that is operated by the Police National Legal Database. Information provided by the PNLD and its site are used by local police constabularies to help inform the public.

The question at issue asks, “Are there any legal self defence products that I can buy?” Succinctly epitomizing the sad state of natural rights in Great Britain, the first sentence states, “The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm.”

And to add even more insult to human dignity, the statement cautions subjects against the use of nearly any other type of defense product, and reads like an appeal for victims to graciously suffer criminal violence. The answer makes clear “You must not get a product which is made or adapted to cause a person injury. Possession of such a product in public (and in private in specific circumstances) is against the law.”

. . .
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I still would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Coming soon to YOUR neighborhood.

Don't think so.

There are many areas in this country when self defense is very legitimate.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

nice touch David on the shock and awe headlines...

the young woman's event occurred in Amsterdam Nenderland...not in the states...

totally different set of governing rules...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 01-28-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Don't feed the troll.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

ipse
    Well, people's natural rights are same, yes?

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

ipse
    Hardly. The title is plenty accurate. There is no implication that the event took place in the US. Some apparently think it alright to jump to conclusions, then blame others for it when they realize what they've done...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Pfft.

Oops, I am doing it now.
    Advocate freedom please

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Yes, and the more people that come to openly discuss and admit this fact, the better...
    Advocate freedom please

if that is the case....why the hesitation to allow those being persecuted by ISSL refugee status?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Hardly. The title is plenty accurate. There is no implication that the event took place in the US. Some apparently think it alright to jump to conclusions, then blame others for it when they realize what they've done...

Pfft.

Oops, I am doing it now.
    stealth, sorry never said the title wasn't accurate, called it shock and awe-yes, inaccurate no?

oh, fyi, i read about the nederland female's event on BBC early this morning, prior to mcbeth's post here, so didn't place any relevance to OCDO whatsoever. as for troll status, don't you find it interesting the individual spouting the term is one of two who consistently and constantly posts irrelevant BS for the sake of posting as well as espousing, in an effort to raise their perceived status, by listing the tomes they have, or are browsing.

ipse

Banned
    stealth, sorry never said the title wasn't accurate, called it shock and awe-yes, inaccurate no?

oh, fyi, i read about the nederland female's event on BBC early this morning, prior to mcbeth's post here, so didn't place any relevance to OCDO whatsoever. as for troll status, don't you find it interesting the individual spouting the term is one of two who consistently and constantly posts irrelevant BS for the sake of posting as well as espousing, in an effort to raise their perceived status, by listing the tomes they have, or are browsing.

ipse
    Bro ... ya only have so many characters for a title .. I did my best. I am not a poet though ... so bear with me.

if I have offended anyone I apologize...like Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXvKs2D6GUQ

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Beg's the question why someone would make the effort to come bitch in a thread when they know whats it's about ahead of time and have already judged it irrelevant. Indeed this thread has a troll but it'd not mcbeth.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Beg's the question why someone would make the effort to come bitch in a thread when they know whats it's about ahead of time and have already judged it irrelevant. Indeed this thread has a troll but it'd not mcbeth.
    i commented on the shock and awe headline, and knowing the majority of members aren't even going to read the link...

btw, two, i noticed your exemplary and constructive commentary to the originator's post and yet felt the need to throw a disparaging remark in passing...nice touch!!

ipse

Banned
    i commented on the shock and awe headline, and knowing the majority of members aren't even going to read the link...

btw, two, i noticed your exemplary and constructive commentary to the originator's post and yet felt the need to throw a disparaging remark in passing...nice touch!!

ipse
    Then folks should make the title with even more shock and awe or sensational ?

Maybe "Girl sprays bigfoot with pepper spray! Cops arrest girl for animal cruelty!"

Or "Click the link and win a prize!"

Or "Read the linked article ya lazy bastards!"

Or "Davidmcbeth visits Virgina , turned away at boarder!"
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-29-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Then folks should make the title with even more shock and awe or sensational ?

Maybe "Girl sprays bigfoot with pepper spray! Cops arrest girl for animal cruelty!"

Or "Click the link and win a prize!"

Or "Read the linked article ya lazy bastards!"

Or "Davidmcbeth visits Virgina , turned away at boarder!"
    Do like the facebook posters do. "Share if you love Jesus. Ignore if you want puppies to die."
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Do like the facebook posters do. "Share if you love Jesus. Ignore if you want puppies to die."
    guess i will miss the puppies...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 01-29-2016 at 08:57 PM.