• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goofiness continues - girl fends off rapist gets charged - rapist is OK

solus

nice touch David on the shock and awe headlines...

the young woman's event occurred in Amsterdam Nenderland...not in the states...

totally different set of governing rules...

ipse

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

nice touch David on the shock and awe headlines...

the young woman's event occurred in Amsterdam Nenderland...not in the states...

totally different set of governing rules...

ipse

Hardly. The title is plenty accurate. There is no implication that the event took place in the US. Some apparently think it alright to jump to conclusions, then blame others for it when they realize what they've done...

Don't feed the troll.
Pfft.

Oops, I am doing it now.

solus

Hardly. The title is plenty accurate. There is no implication that the event took place in the US. Some apparently think it alright to jump to conclusions, then blame others for it when they realize what they've done...

Pfft.

Oops, I am doing it now.

stealth, sorry never said the title wasn't accurate, called it shock and awe-yes, inaccurate no?

oh, fyi, i read about the nederland female's event on BBC early this morning, prior to mcbeth's post here, so didn't place any relevance to OCDO whatsoever. as for troll status, don't you find it interesting the individual spouting the term is one of two who consistently and constantly posts irrelevant BS for the sake of posting as well as espousing, in an effort to raise their perceived status, by listing the tomes they have, or are browsing.

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
stealth, sorry never said the title wasn't accurate, called it shock and awe-yes, inaccurate no?

oh, fyi, i read about the nederland female's event on BBC early this morning, prior to mcbeth's post here, so didn't place any relevance to OCDO whatsoever. as for troll status, don't you find it interesting the individual spouting the term is one of two who consistently and constantly posts irrelevant BS for the sake of posting as well as espousing, in an effort to raise their perceived status, by listing the tomes they have, or are browsing.

ipse

Bro ... ya only have so many characters for a title .. I did my best. I am not a poet though ... so bear with me.

if I have offended anyone I apologize...like Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXvKs2D6GUQ

twoskinsonemanns

Beg's the question why someone would make the effort to come bitch in a thread when they know whats it's about ahead of time and have already judged it irrelevant. Indeed this thread has a troll but it'd not mcbeth.

solus

Beg's the question why someone would make the effort to come bitch in a thread when they know whats it's about ahead of time and have already judged it irrelevant. Indeed this thread has a troll but it'd not mcbeth.

i commented on the shock and awe headline, and knowing the majority of members aren't even going to read the link...

btw, two, i noticed your exemplary and constructive commentary to the originator's post and yet felt the need to throw a disparaging remark in passing...nice touch!!

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
i commented on the shock and awe headline, and knowing the majority of members aren't even going to read the link...

btw, two, i noticed your exemplary and constructive commentary to the originator's post and yet felt the need to throw a disparaging remark in passing...nice touch!!

ipse

Then folks should make the title with even more shock and awe or sensational ?

Maybe "Girl sprays bigfoot with pepper spray! Cops arrest girl for animal cruelty!"

Or "Click the link and win a prize!"

Or "Read the linked article ya lazy bastards!"

Or "Davidmcbeth visits Virgina , turned away at boarder!"

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Then folks should make the title with even more shock and awe or sensational ?

Maybe "Girl sprays bigfoot with pepper spray! Cops arrest girl for animal cruelty!"

Or "Click the link and win a prize!"

Or "Read the linked article ya lazy bastards!"

Or "Davidmcbeth visits Virgina , turned away at boarder!"

Do like the facebook posters do. "Share if you love Jesus. Ignore if you want puppies to die."