Thread: 'Lone wolf' suspect in foiled plot unlikely to face terror, hate crime charges.

'Lone wolf' suspect in foiled plot unlikely to face terror, hate crime charges.

But don't expect Hamzeh to face a federal terrorism charge. There are no such federal laws for a case like the one being mounted against Hamzeh — a so-called lone wolf suspect who planned an attack using guns, according to former prosecutors and other legal experts who reviewed the case at the request of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
    [ ... ]
    Since those don't fit, prosecutors may consider using the federal hate crime statute. In the complaint, Hamzeh is quoted as saying the Masons "are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses ... these are the ones that need to be killed."

The law lists several criteria for prosecuting a person who tries to hurt or kill someone based on the "actual or perceived," including religion, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national origin.

The Masons are a semi-secretive fraternal service and social organization. They have not been recognized as a protected group.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwauk...367171431.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 02-01-2016 at 08:24 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Many southern Baptist believe the Masons are a secret cult controlling the world. And the Catholic church has attacked the organization. We always need someone to hang in effigy.
    Last edited by color of law; 02-01-2016 at 01:39 PM. Reason: not paying attention to spelling

Speaking of secret cults, Mad Mommies Demand Action comes to mind.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Masons are not really so secret and not all are the best examples of their organization.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence of Illuminatus Rosicrucian Freemasons.

http://www.rosicrucianpark.org/ Where I spent my elementary grades summer school.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Masons are not really so secret and not all are the best examples of their organization.
    There are no secrets. Outside people just think there are secrets. And yes, not all members live up to the masonic principles. My 35 year membership was dropped because some of the leadership lost their way. The old saying, power corrupts......

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence of Illuminatus Rosicrucian Freemasons.

http://www.rosicrucianpark.org/ Where I spent my elementary grades summer school.
    I still retain my all seeing and all knowing powers.....

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Many southern Baptist believe the Masons are a secret cult controlling the world. And the Catholic church has attacked the origination. We always need someone to hang in effigy.
    I'm a Southern Baptist and a Mason myself, as others are in my church.
    Last edited by regatta52; 02-01-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Banned
    He was just making plans? Hmmm....I don't see why just making plans is a crime.

Don't we all make plans, either put down on paper or otherwise?

Maybe your SHTF plan includes going to the local ammo store and obtaining ammo, open or not. Its just a plan.

I've never seen a plan itself injure anyone.

"Make a new plan, Stan. Ya gotta be coy, Roy...." Stan's in trouble....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by regatta52 View Post
    I'm a Southern Baptist and a Mason myself, as others are in my church.
    So, you are saying that you are not a radicalized Southern Baptist defying the true teaching of John, coming out of the closet so to speak?????

So, you are saying that you are not a radicalized Southern Baptist defying the true teaching of John, coming out of the closet so to speak?????
    Nope, not radicalized at all.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Southern Baptist say, "There ain't no hell." Northern Baptist say, "The hell there ain't!"

Betwisk the two, they keep the platter clean.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

So which one of those guys invented the Jar? My money is on Franklin over Washington - since Franklin had no patent royalties on his stove nor lightning rods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    So which one of those guys invented the Jar? My money is on Franklin over Washington - since Franklin had no patent royalties on his stove nor lightning rods.
    Franklin could not have patented the lightning rod. It was a traditional building technique.

The Nevyansk Tower was built 1721 by industrialist Akinfiy Demidov with a tower grounded through bars in the structure. Gilded Onion Domes would have worked well as charge accumulators and charge bleeders as in modern lightning rod technology.

Banned
    http://www.google.com/patents/US1266175

http://www.inventor-strategies.com/B...nventions.html

Franklin did not patent the lightning rod ... but he did invent (at least) one.

Many people have invented things that are based on the same scientific principles ...

The Nevyansk Tower was built between 1721 and 1745, on the orders of industrialist Akinfiy Demidov. The Nevyansk Tower was built 28 years before Benjamin Franklin's experiment and scientific explanation. However, the true intent behind the metal rooftop and rebars remains unknown.[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_rod

Looks like the Nevyansk Tower is not seen as being the origin of the lighting rod. Just happenstance.

OK I will admit I have laid a few bricks, but not a Mason. I was once a member of the Rotary though, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn a few times.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump