Thread: Galco Fletch or Cop 3 Slot?

Galco Fletch or Cop 3 Slot?

Looking for a leather OC holster and both of these come with a thumbreak. Both appeal to me. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either or both of them. This is for a Glock 17 by the way.

Glendale, Arizona, USA
    I have one for a P226 and it works as designed, comfortable and it looks good.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Pacific, WA
    No experience with the fletch but I have two of the cop 3 slots. One for my 1911 and one for my P226. I liked them until I tried other options on the market.
    IMHO, it's too top heavy and flops around. Doesn't matter how good your belt is. I have since switched to kydex.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Central Ky
    I have the Galco Fletch. It's been a GREAT holster and I use it every day along with a GOOD gun belt. Had it about 3.5 years now and it still looks good. Actually purchased another for my wife. Beretta 92FS for both...
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine