Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PROOF THAT those who support B. Sanders are idiots

  1. #1
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690

    PROOF THAT those who support B. Sanders are idiots

    http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...lains-his-rise

    During the Iowa Caucuses yesterday a CNN reporter decided to ask a few Bernie Sandersí supporters to define Socialism.

    Of course they really have no clue but you all knew that would happen didnít you?

    Whatís truly funny is these people are supporting a guy who wants to screw them for the rest of their lives along with their future children and grandchildren but they donít even know it.

    Sanders is a self-admitted Socialist.

    His supporters donít even know what the hell that means!
    Here are these idiots who are supporting Sanders and claim to love socialism, but have no clue what they are supporting.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  2. #2
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,865
    you are referring to the term appropriately as an economic system, right ?

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Well, they complain complain complain about some folks having more money than they know what to do with.

    I look at them as each one being a big bank, holding $$ and keeping it out of circulation.

    I wonder what would happen if all that money was released into circulation? Would all our money be worth less?

    They complain but they do not explain. Because they likely cannot. You don't need money to make money but it sure helps to make more money.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Well, they complain complain complain about some folks having more money than they know what to do with.

    I look at them as each one being a big bank, holding $$ and keeping it out of circulation.

    I wonder what would happen if all that money was released into circulation? Would all our money be worth less?

    They complain but they do not explain. Because they likely cannot. You don't need money to make money but it sure helps to make more money.
    The government demands money for its permission to make money.

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    The government demands money for its permission to make money.

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Perhaps all money should expire? ie a bill (or electronically transferred, etc) printed today would have no value after 30 days, a year, sometime?

  6. #6
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Perhaps all money should expire? ie a bill (or electronically transferred, etc) printed today would have no value after 30 days, a year, sometime?
    Or, get rid of the paper and follow the constitution (ie silver and gold).

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •