• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

traveling to marshall area- OC friendly?

hammer6

hey anyone from the marshall/longview area? heading there soon for vacation and wondering if there's any anti OC places i should be aware of...

thanks in advance

HPmatt

What are you going to do vacationing in Marshall? knocking over crawdad piles? Sitting in federal court watching Patent lawsuits? Jefferson w/b nice day trip - Excelsior House, Caddo Lake; First trade days in Canton...I think folks in E Texas have never stopped OCing....

Police Chief in nearby Hughes Springs told all of his male residents to all get LTC/CHL - Muslims are coming - gotta protect our way of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

carstensxd45

Live in Longview, OC almost every day, have not had any problems yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk