Thread: Terrorist attack in a Restaurant In Columbus Ohio

Terrorist attack in a Restaurant In Columbus Ohio

A Somali man entered a restaurant in Columbus and started hacking people with a machete. Was there no one carrying a firearm? Cops killed the suspect.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-columbus.html

I wonder if the restaurant was posted a no gun zone.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    I looked at all the video and all I could spot was a homemade sign taped to the window next to the door that was very hard to read. The sign said "NO" something. The something could have said weapons - firearms - trespassing or it could say something else.

Anybody in Columbus, please check.

This highlights the mindset of our lamestream media, that no professional journalist noted the presence or absence of such a sign.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    I looked at all the video and all I could spot was a homemade sign taped to the window next to the door that was very hard to read. The sign said "NO" something. The something could have said weapons - firearms - trespassing or it could say something else.

Anybody in Columbus, please check.
    Confirmed on Facebook that there are NO signs. The signs in the video were posted on the T-Mobile store next door. Seeing as it's cold, the media just wanted a shot of people being interviewed and they probably took them inside the store next door instead of inside the actual crime scene being processed.