Thread: Terrorist attack in a Restaurant In Columbus Ohio

Terrorist attack in a Restaurant In Columbus Ohio

A Somali man entered a restaurant in Columbus and started hacking people with a machete. Was there no one carrying a firearm? Cops killed the suspect.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-columbus.html

I wonder if the restaurant was posted a no gun zone.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    I looked at all the video and all I could spot was a homemade sign taped to the window next to the door that was very hard to read. The sign said "NO" something. The something could have said weapons - firearms - trespassing or it could say something else.

Anybody in Columbus, please check.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    I looked at all the video and all I could spot was a homemade sign taped to the window next to the door that was very hard to read. The sign said "NO" something. The something could have said weapons - firearms - trespassing or it could say something else.

Anybody in Columbus, please check.
    Confirmed on Facebook that there are NO signs. The signs in the video were posted on the T-Mobile store next door. Seeing as it's cold, the media just wanted a shot of people being interviewed and they probably took them inside the store next door instead of inside the actual crime scene being processed.