In not any particular order
- AL accepts all other states CCW/CCP/permits
- AL is an OC state, no CCW required - if on foot! CCW required if concealed or in a vehicle (concealed or OC).
- OC does not equal brandishing or disturbing the peace or whatever.
- Gun signs have no force of law. But if asked to leave and you refuse, you could be charged with trespassing. Just don't go into any place with a no guns sign (i.e. don't support anti-gun companies).
- No notification required when in a car or on foot unless asked
- I OC'd in AL for +3 years (and still do when I go there) - never a problem.