• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, 2/20

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, 2/20 at 9:30am

The American Diner
11001 Midlothian Turnpike..................................
Directions
N. Chesterfield, VA 23235

804-378-5145
http://www.theamericandiner.net/contact-us.html

Same request as was made last week by same one, but w/o the dramatic stage presence.

Bonus points if you were there then for the competition.

Last edited:

solus

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
huh??

ipse
Skid did a swan dive to the hardwood pool, just as his food arrived last week. He got a ride in a nice bright yellow truck with yuletide lights. Testing indicated very low magnesium, has prescription to fix.

Now he wants to go back and write a different ending to his performance there.

We need to start selling tickets. :D

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
First person to tell me to eat bananas will get a bunch where the sun does not shine. Second person will get the same bunch, but in the new wrapper.

I would like to thank Boston Scientific for making fine defibrilators.

stay safe.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
First person to tell me to eat bananas will get a bunch where the sun does not shine. Second person will get the same bunch, but in the new wrapper.

stay safe.

Eat cashews or pecans, preferably out of the shell. :p

Agree, good defibulators are a blessing - and the beat continues.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The initiator/requester is questionable at this point.

We shall see what the morning brings.

scouser

going to have to cancel our appearance, have too many things need to get done this side of town, plus Logan says he doesn't want to go to the same place where skid "got sick" even though I explained to him that it was nothing to do with the diner because it happened before he got his food

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Pro tip for folks -

Do not go stay in the hurtspital. It saps your energy and stamina just laying there in a Marquis De Sade version of a Craftsmatic bed.

Stayed home today to suck down meds and try to build up stamina by walking around the house, checking all the firing slits and blowing the dust out of the barrels of the pre-positioned "Repel Boarders!" equipment. After all that I feel like I'm more likely to pull a Jim Bowie at the Alamo should the S htf.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was a plurality of one - first time in a long, long time. Was good though - got to eat in peace and interact with the staff.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

stay safe.
Today is my birthday and guess what??????? I had a Banana Split....:lol: