• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New member in Michigan

mellstowing1

I have my eye on a Springfield xD 9 C 3 inch barrel
4e492fa16e98f3fccce92746c3070315.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mellstowing1

I caught two felonies back in 2002 at the exact same time and I'm trying to get my 2nd amendment gun rights restored any information would help me because this is new to me

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I caught two felonies back in 2002 at the exact same time and I'm trying to get my 2nd amendment gun rights restored any information would help me because this is new to me
You posted to a necro thread - almost 6 years of repose - moved it here to Michigan sub-forum.

Seek the advice of an attorney specializing in this arena.

Take nothing you hear/see here as fact w/o confirmation and approval from attorney.

Also a bit confused as your first post suggests that you are looking to acquire a Springfield XD. How do you intend to do that under the circumstances?

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Not much you can do as you have two convictions so an expungement is out. Depending on the felonies a good attorney may be able to help, but outlook is grim.

MI_XD

Not much you can do as you have two convictions so an expungement is out. Depending on the felonies a good attorney may be able to help, but outlook is grim.

And until, or if that can be done, about all you CAN do is have your eyes on it, just no fingers or hands.

Nice gun though. That is my every day carry gun.