Thread: Brooklyn Park police: Permit-carrying resident halts armed robbery with fatal gunfire

Ellsworth Wisconsin

Brooklyn Park police: Permit-carrying resident halts armed robbery with fatal gunfire

As reported by the Star and the Sickle er, Tribune. I didn't realize that this paper also printed positive stories about CC encounters. Maybe it is turning a corner, maybe.
    Last edited by Law abider; 02-24-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Officers recovered both guns at the scene as they continue to investigate the shooting.
    How did the poh-leece recover guns? Were both guns stolen?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

here nc
    you misread that...recovered equates to confiscated...

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

White Oak Plantation
    Recovered one, confiscated one.
    “A loss of life is a tragedy,” Garofalo wrote. “But when a criminal pulls a gun, they risk ending their life. Concealed carry works.”
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare