• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, 2/27

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Back to one of the best places in town for a belly full of good food and conversation:

Nick's Roman Terrace at Westland SC on Broad St near Parham Rd - 9:30am.

Afterwards a planned excursion to Wally World (Parham & US 1) where I am told exit trolls are requesting/demanding receipts.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Will try to be there…,

may have another in tow! Will plan on going to the gun show in Doswell after.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29: 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited:

scouser

I'll be there and, like Mr Sidestreet, will probably have another in tow with me

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Will be making the heroic attempt to attend.

Also have business at Wally World, but it will have to wait till after I get the earl changed and a tire sneezed in.

For me, that will be an enormously full day.

stay safe.

sidestreet

Hey, really hope you can make it Skid!

Will be making the heroic attempt to attend.

Also have business at Wally World, but it will have to wait till after I get the earl changed and a tire sneezed in.

For me, that will be an enormously full day.

stay safe.

It's been way too long!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Damn! Could hear the water rattling in my lungs as I tried to breath, so needed to dedicate the day to my diuretics. Breathing has gotten better but I'm going to be tied to the bathroom for the rest of the day. 2 quarts of fluid offloaded (I know, you really did not want to know that) and who knows how much more to go.

Excess intercellular fluid combined with functional dehydration - a wonderful tightrope.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Damn! Could hear the water rattling in my lungs as I tried to breath, so needed to dedicate the day to my diuretics. Breathing has gotten better but I'm going to be tied to the bathroom for the rest of the day. 2 quarts of fluid offloaded (I know, you really did not want to know that) and who knows how much more to go.

Excess intercellular fluid combined with functional dehydration - a wonderful tightrope.

stay safe.
Have you tried a centrifuge yet?