Thread: Milwaukee in bed with feds for crime reduction. Effect carry?

Milwaukee in bed with feds for crime reduction. Effect carry?

The city of Milwaukee is going to get federal help in fighting crime. I don't know if this will effect the rights of Wisconsinites to bear arms? Will this monies be tied to gun sales? I feel the feds are going to dictate to Mr Flynn and the city council to abide by their 2A wishes. What is Flynn thinking asking the feds to help them out with his city.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/m...370655881.html

I seen a lot of federal money through various programs over the years channeled to LE agencies.

It does come with strings attached.

If it effects the rights of Wisconsinites well all depend on how the grant was written.

But most likely it well have little effect on gun rights.

We have some fairly law pro-guns laws on the books.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    I seen a lot of federal money through various programs over the years channeled to LE agencies.

It does come with strings attached.

If it effects the rights of Wisconsinites well all depend on how the grant was written.

But most likely it well have little effect on gun rights.

We have some fairly law pro-guns laws on the books.
    Yes that's what I was afraid of. Our sheriff has signed deals with the feds. Some may be legit but then I don't know what else she has signed on to. Whatever it is she is not too enthusiastic about fulfilling her oath. She has been invited to meetings to hear speakers like Sheriff Dave Mack who with Prinz had SCOTUS strike down the Brady bill. She was invited to Kris Ann Hall's meeting etc... The sheriff was a no show.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Yes that's what I was afraid of. Our sheriff has signed deals with the feds. Some may be legit but then I don't know what else she has signed on to. Whatever it is she is not too enthusiastic about fulfilling her oath. She has been invited to meetings to hear speakers like Sheriff Dave Mack who with Prinz had SCOTUS strike down the Brady bill. She was invited to Kris Ann Hall's meeting etc... The sheriff was a no show.
    I find nothing about a Kris Ann Hall. Are you referring to perhaps KrisAnne Hall? What deals has Sheriff Nancy Hove signed with federal authorities? I cannot find any information on any deals you claim she has signed.

Sheriff Nancy Hove has no obligation or duty to attend internet celebrity "meetings". What "oath" are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I find nothing about a Kris Ann Hall. Are you referring to perhaps KrisAnne Hall? What deals has Sheriff Nancy Hove signed with federal authorities? I cannot find any information on any deals you claim she has signed.

Sheriff Nancy Hove has no obligation or duty to attend internet celebrity "meetings". What "oath" are you referring to?
    And you are a believer in 2A Doug?
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-07-2016 at 04:54 PM.