• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man accidentally kills himself while taking photos with gun

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
A man is just the aggregate of his experiences, and some learn the hard way; others are just a chip off the ol' block.

Reinforced by the opinions he forms.

I shall have to write a screed about this and float it by y'all.

:p:D

(We need a smug smiley)

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I shall have to write a screed about this and float it by y'all...

I'll permit you to do that. I look forward to calling for the inspection. Me, I'm just too busy, and will hire a few day laborers to do it for me.

Voy a permitir que hagas eso . Tengo ganas de llamar para la inspección . Yo, que soy demasiado ocupado, y contrataré unos jornaleros que lo haga por mí.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'll permit you to do that. I look forward to calling for the inspection. Me, I'm just too busy, and will hire a few day laborers to do it for me.

Voy a permitir que hagas eso . Tengo ganas de llamar para la inspección . Yo, que soy demasiado ocupado, y contrataré unos jornaleros que lo haga por mí.

Ok, Ok! You win! I give up!

I'll just slump into quietude until tested again.

solus

surely there is a forum rule for english to be the language of choice?

ipse

OC for ME

... This kind of cr@p can happen to anyone.
Anyone who don't give a rip about living.

When I was in the navy, and in charge as Duty Chief, I required that all watch changes that required a weapon as part of the watch to be witnessed by me, the Duty Chief. Being that subs only had a topside watch...

Old Man asked me why I did that. Capin', I says, I would rather lose a wee bit of sleep than have to explain to you why a topside watch discharged a duty weapon...I know the direction that ____ flows when ___ hits the fan.