Thread: St. Charles, MO

St. Charles, MO

After reading other guys post about other guys post about his Chesterfield OC I thought would share my pleasant experience. A couple of weeks ago my wife, youngest daughter and I were having breakfast at Bob Evans in St. Charles during morning hours. A elderly couple ( probably 60's) after finishing their meal came over to me to thank me for carrying and teaching my young daughter about guns. We continued to talk for five or ten minutes about a gun she recently purchased for CC and the importance of exercising our right to carry. Overall I think they enjoyed seeing someone OCing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly25 View Post
    After reading other guys post about other guys post about his Chesterfield OC I thought would share my pleasant experience. A couple of weeks ago my wife, youngest daughter and I were having breakfast at Bob Evans in St. Charles during morning hours. A elderly couple ( probably 60's) after finishing their meal came over to me to thank me for carrying and teaching my young daughter about guns. We continued to talk for five or ten minutes about a gun she recently purchased for CC and the importance of exercising our right to carry. Overall I think they enjoyed seeing someone OCing.
    Cool! Keep up the OCing and keep posting your experiences.

Typos

Wow, just read my post. Sorry about all my typos, guess I should proof read.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly25 View Post
    Wow, just read my post. Sorry about all my typos, guess I should proof read.
    St. Chuck has been a long time "OC friendly" area regarding citizens and cops. Mostly cuz regular folks don't notice and the cops know the law.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare