Thread: Settled: Lawsuit with Obama protester cuffed for legal firearms

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Settled: Lawsuit with Obama protester cuffed for legal firearms
    Virginia police have settled a federal lawsuit brought by a man who was arrested as he practiced his First and Second Amendment rights.
    VICTORY: Police Settle Rutherford Institute Lawsuit Over Activist Held at Gun Point, Handcuffed and Arrested for Lawfully Carrying a Rifle During a Protest
    It never ceases to amaze me.....

, ,

Quite interesting…,

The Attorney listed in the suit (Raul Novo) is a childhood friend of mine, one of my best friends at the time, his parents were extraordinary people, I learned a lot from them, they could teach some of these "sunshine patriots" and "useful idiots" a thing or twenty. Knew he was a lawyer, but I thought he was in Charlottesville, glad to see he's so close by, I'll have to drop by some time. He always could make a good argument…, on either side. ;>)

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must e relentless.
    Last edited by sidestreet; 03-14-2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: punctuation

here nc
    thanks color for is appreciated as you always wonder how these things finally end...

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomac, Virginia, USA
    Apparently he's now running for Hopewell City Council.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Apparently the Secret Service did not have a snap shut solid case against him. They tagged and wet paper bagged an attorney. Dumb.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

White Oak Plantation
    ...“[it] was not my intention to compromise Mr. Howard’s rights under the Constitution.”
    BS!!! internal investigation had concluded that one of the officers violated department policy and would be disciplined and sent to remedial training.
    One? Not seven others? More BS!!!

Letting the cops off easy...again.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare