• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Settled: Lawsuit with Obama protester cuffed for legal firearms

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/settled-lawsuit-with-obama-protester-cuffed-for-legal-firearms/
Virginia police have settled a federal lawsuit brought by a man who was arrested as he practiced his First and Second Amendment rights.
https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...rd_institute_lawsuit_over_activist_held_at_gu
VICTORY: Police Settle Rutherford Institute Lawsuit Over Activist Held at Gun Point, Handcuffed and Arrested for Lawfully Carrying a Rifle During a Protest
It never ceases to amaze me.....

sidestreet

Quite interesting…,

The Attorney listed in the suit (Raul Novo) is a childhood friend of mine, one of my best friends at the time, his parents were extraordinary people, I learned a lot from them, they could teach some of these "sunshine patriots" and "useful idiots" a thing or twenty. Knew he was a lawyer, but I thought he was in Charlottesville, glad to see he's so close by, I'll have to drop by some time. He always could make a good argument…, on either side. ;>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must e relentless.

Last edited:

solus

thanks color for sharing...it is appreciated as you always wonder how these things finally end...

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Apparently the Secret Service did not have a snap shut solid case against him. They tagged and wet paper bagged an attorney. Dumb.

OC for ME

...“[it] was not my intention to compromise Mr. Howard’s rights under the Constitution.”
BS!!!

...an internal investigation had concluded that one of the officers violated department policy and would be disciplined and sent to remedial training.
One? Not seven others? More BS!!!

Settlement...pfft!

Letting the cops off easy...again.