Thread: Man 'armed' with plastic bucket killed, no charges, "totality of circumstances."

Man 'armed' with plastic bucket killed, no charges, "totality of circumstances."

For the first time Friday, Kenosha County authorities revealed the "weapon" a man armed himself with before being fatally shot by a Kenosha police office an empty plastic bucket, ...
    [ ... ]
    Siler was shot shortly after 9:30 a.m. March 14 at the end of a vehicle and foot pursuit when police said he armed himself with a weapon.
    [ ... ]
    "Under the law of self-defense and the totality of all of the facts and circumstances ...Officer Torres' use of force was necessary and justified," Zapf said at a news conference, the Kenosha News reported.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/k...371859781.html

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/da_p..._486996041.php

Perhaps the circumstances were that the bucket was a large capacity contractors bucket and not our typical half-gallon pink beach bucket. Totally duude!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    The home depot bucket ... yes, the first weapon of choice for any modern man.

And to be fair, it was filled .... with gasses that may pose a threat if used properly.

Torres shot Siler 10 days after shooting a suicidal 64-year-old man who approached him and another officer with a pair of knifes in a garage in 1500 block of 84th St., according to Kenosha police.

Torres seems a little bit trigger happy .. perhaps re-look at that shooting 10 days ago.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 03-12-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Wow, a considered reply. Very good.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Torres shot Siler 10 days after shooting a suicidal 64-year-old man who approached him and another officer with a pair of knifes in a garage in 1500 block of 84th St., according to Kenosha police.

The man, who survived the shooting, was later convicted in connection with the incident and placed on probation for one year.
    Shot, arrested, arraigned and convicted in 10 days. I'm sure this suicidal 64-year-old man was fully informed of his rights by his counsel and a mental evaluation was properly performed.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Shot, arrested, arraigned and convicted in 10 days. I'm sure this suicidal 64-year-old man was fully informed of his rights by his counsel and a mental evaluation was properly performed.

nawlll, the prison unit's medico just increased or added psychotropic meds to his regime...that fixed everything quite nicely...at from their perspective.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    nawlll, the prison unit's medico just increased or added psychotropic meds to his regime...that fixed everything quite nicely...at from their perspective.

ipse
    Anything to effectuate a speedy trial......