Thread: visiting miss

visiting miss

In two weeks bay springs area. Looking for guidance to relevant code. ...can I open carry as an Ohio CHL holder? What is the usual climate?? And crap laws still existent they can pey ya with like brandishing or disturbing peace? Thanks for any assistance!!

Open carry is legal without any permit. You will find a few businesses with "No Firearms" signs and most government facilities are "Gun Free Zones" (a.k.a. Killing Zones). Other than that you are good to go.

You will find very little reaction as most of the public is aware that OC is legal due to widespread media coverage of the changes in the laws that allowed OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar

Thank you...I have to do the same research for Kentucky and tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4387 View Post
    Thank you...I have to do the same research for Kentucky and tennessee.
    Reminds me of a saying a some super hero movie, Spider-Man I think, with great power comes great responsibility. Those of us who chose to carry a firearm (great power) have a duty to train and research the laws pertaining to carrying (great responsibility).

Quote Originally Posted by NomadMan View Post
    Reminds me of a saying a some super hero movie, Spider-Man I think, with great power comes great responsibility. Those of us who chose to carry a firearm (great power) have a duty to train and research the laws pertaining to carrying (great responsibility).

Good thing I'm doing tjat

What I'm really having trouble with is how does enhanced carry play into this

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4387 View Post
    What I'm really having trouble with is how does enhanced carry play into this
    MS honors all other states permits.

MS residents can get an enhanced permit that will allow them to go in some places that are restricted from the regular permit.

As long as you stay out of government buildings, schools, bars, parades and political rallies, your Ohio permit will suffice.

FYI you do not need a permit for off-body concealed carry, such as if it is in a purse, backpack, briefcase etc.