Thread: University toilet peeper reports man racking his gun, shuts down school.

University toilet peeper reports man racking his gun, shuts down school.

"The witness heard what sounded like the racking of a gun from within one of the stalls in the restroom, observed what appeared to be a gun barrel, and exited the bathroom and pulled the fire alarm," Shields said, ...
    [ ... ]
    A student was in the first floor men's restroom in Ullsvik Hall and reported hearing a clicking noise coming from the stall; he reportedly saw the barrel of a rifle, so he pulled the fire alarm, which then evacuated Ullsvik Hall.
    [ ... ]
    The suspect at large was reported to be wearing a gray shirt with black pants, black-soled shoes and was believed to be a white male.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/educati...372020111.html

Gun mistaken for a rifle. "This is my rifle, this is my gun (shaking it). This one's for fighting, and this one's for fun!"
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    "A student was in the first floor men's restroom...." I didn't know students were allowed in the men's restroom.

It worked guys. We get another day to finish our term-paper.

The new bomb threat, I don't want to go to classes today.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    The new bomb threat, I don't want to go to classes today.

m80 flushed works fine...er, so i have read...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

In 1968 my college honors program was required to admit a particular affirmative action applicant. Before his first semester was up he blew the fingers off his right hand and destroyed the student restroom when his IED went off inadvertently.

Another source

“I was asking myself what was going on. I go to the shooting range so I could recognize the sound of the gun when you load the bullets in it,” Kalenga said. “I turned around, and I saw the barrel. I was like, ‘Damn.’”

http://www.thonline.com/news/breakin...739644374.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 03-15-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    “I was asking myself what was going on. I go to the shooting range so I could recognize the sound of the gun when you load the bullets in it,” Kalenga said. “I turned around, and I saw the barrel. I was like, ‘Damn.’”

http://www.thonline.com/news/breakin...739644374.html
    What a piece of trash.
    UW-P Chancellor Dennis Shields said there were no shots fired, no injuries and no arrests. Authorities said the person with the gun was described as a white man who wearing a gray shirt with black pants and black-soled shoes.
    What person with a gun. Maybe an alleged person.
    An open forum will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday in Doudna Hall to discuss today’s events and campus safety.
    What is there to discuss? Oh ya, a student made a false report which furthers our anti-gun agenda.

I wonder if anyone asked him to describe the barrel of an AK-47?

I'd be willing to bet he couldn't describe it accurately. Long, black, scary looking......

Not an AK-47 guy, what on one would make a "clicking" noise?

Thank God he did not see an umbrella in the men's room.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump