Thread: Éirinn go Brách, Eire Forever. Happy St. Patrick's Day

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Éirinn go Brách, Eire Forever. Happy St. Patrick's Day

God invented whisky to keep the Irish from ruling the world. Better the Irish than what we've got now.

Internet commandos, search out the first use of "Erin go Bragh".

A new survey finds that Irish-Americans take issue with questionable sentiments and suggestive imagery that emerges every March 17th. Irish Central - a New York-based publication for the “global” Irish community - polled 1,900 readers to reveal that 78 percent agreed that “it is time to stop the sale of offensive St. Patrick’s Day merchandise.” But some are more easy going. Another 13 percent said “people are too sensitive” while 5 percent said “live and let live.”
    Last edited by Nightmare; 03-17-2016 at 07:02 AM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

here nc
    sorry , just another mythical religious story gone amok...

the beoir tastes just as good today as other day of the year...

Last edited by solus; 03-17-2016 at 02:32 PM.
    The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

earth's crust

Beoir is an Irish consumer organisation, established in 2010 to promote Irish craft brewing and microbreweries. It operates in across all of Ireland, in Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Give me a pint of Guinness .. and I'm happy ....

Give me 7 and I'm extremely happy !

Happy St. Pats !