Thread: ‘I Couldn’t Believe What I Was Filming’: Man Believed to Be Wearing Islamic Clothing

‘I Couldn’t Believe What I Was Filming’: Man Believed to Be Wearing Islamic Clothing

I went to High school in England near Christchurch Dorset many moons ago. Before that I was in Bryanston school, Blandford Forum. Currently I live in America as an American citizen. This is my country and I love it. Yes we have adopted your common law which is the basis of my second amendment. Toting my 357 is a big responsibility. I hope you folks will one day receive that right back. From the manga charta and all the other rights Great Britain has given us I am thankful. The incident in London must have been terrifying for those targeted. The guy fired blanks as far as I gather.
    Keep up the fight to restore your rights. We here will loose them if we here don't keep the fight too.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...london-street/
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-18-2016 at 01:24 PM.

Unhappy Practice Run

It seems strange that a man dressed in Muslim attire would point a gun at folks and shoot blanks. It seems to me that it is plausible that he is in training or is being trained by a group. They must overcome the shock of killing. So to me if this guy fired blanks at people, it could be what I mentioned. I hope the police get to this guy before he shoots for real. Just my theory. I could be wrong.
    I just wish you folks had the ability to equalize force when your life is in jeopardy.
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-18-2016 at 03:10 PM.

In a lot of places here he would have been on the receiving end of return fire.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    In a lot of places here he would have been on the receiving end of return fire.
    You got that right bro

Banned
    Maybe they were attacking him? And he was defending himself.

Assuming he's the assailant by this video? That's racist !
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 03-19-2016 at 01:46 PM.