• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liberal logic

NomadMan

http://www.guns.com/2016/03/18/mississippi-constitutional-carry-bill-heads-to-full-senate-vote/

Liberal logic completely baffles me.

In the article the leader of the Mississippi chapter of MDA makes the following statement.

“As a mother and a grandmother, I am concerned about dangerous people carrying hidden, loaded handguns in the public places that I frequent with my family.”

I think we can all agree with that. But then she says the following.

“It’s just common sense that if a person wants to carry a loaded, concealed handgun in public, particularly if they are in a place with children, they need to demonstrate they have a clean criminal record.”

Does she really think the "dangerous people" she previously mentioned go through the permitting process that law abiding citizens do and that if constitutional carry passes it will open the door for "dangerous people" to "start" carrying a firearm? What planet do these people come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

http://www.guns.com/2016/03/18/mississippi-constitutional-carry-bill-heads-to-full-senate-vote/

Liberal logic completely baffles me.

In the article the leader of the Mississippi chapter of MDA makes the following statement.

“As a mother and a grandmother, I am concerned about dangerous people carrying hidden, loaded handguns in the public places that I frequent with my family.”

I think we can all agree with that. But then she says the following.

“It’s just common sense that if a person wants to carry a loaded, concealed handgun in public, particularly if they are in a place with children, they need to demonstrate they have a clean criminal record.”

Does she really think the "dangerous people" she previously mentioned go through the permitting process that law abiding citizens do and that if constitutional carry passes it will open the door for "dangerous people" to "start" carrying a firearm? What planet do these people come from?

Liberal logic is quite easy to understand. It is the same logic a 3 year old spoiled brat uses. It boils down to:

"Do it MY way or I will have a tantrum!"

And if they don't get their way and they break things while having a tantrum the liberal will say:

"See what YOU made me do?"

A perfect combination of wanting to be in control combined with avoiding responsibility by blaming others.

See my sig line.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadMan

When Mississippi proposed a bill allowing permit-less open carry the liberals cried "it will be like the Wild West!" It passed and there were no gunfights.

Then Mississippi proposed a bill to allow off body concealed carry without a permit and the liberals screamed "there will be blood in the streets!" It passed and there was no blood in the streets.

Now Mississippi is proposing constitutional carry and the liberals are whining again, "criminals will be everywhere with guns!" I'm sure that once again nothing will happen except the anti-gunners will move onto the next state spreading the same old fears to another crowd who don't give a ______ about their agenda.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
The lying mommies will be shocked when their children grow-up and discover their mommies lied to them. Possibly even the children disowning their mommies.

NomadMan

Well of course they will. They have been on the same message for decades. They can not change, because that is all that they've got.

Yes it is. I just don't get it. I learned at a young age to adapt. If evidence suggests a different course of action, I change course. These idiots just keep paddling In circles and don't even care that they are going absolutely nowhere and anyone who is going somewhere is in their opinion wrong.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Don't be fooled. They would have you think that it is logic. Similarly, we must be carefully logical to avoid their errors ourselves.

+1

Understanding their irrationality and immorality starts with their name--liberal.

The root of liberal--liber--means free (as in freedom, liberty, etc.)

If they're willing to massively distort the meaning of their own handle, does a fella really need to know more?