• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Henderson KIA

The Big Guy

Went to Henderson Kia Saturday to visit the service department. We bought a new Kia last July for the wife. When we bought the car we did so open carry. I now notice they have a sign on their door stating no weapons. (Picture of a pistol with a slash and circle around it. I sent them a note telling them I had planned on the purchase of a new vehicle to replace mine this coming summer, but won't be from them.

TBG

davidmcbeth

Banned
Henderson Kia is actually Courtesy Imports Inc.

COURTESY IMPORTS INCORPORATED
New Search Printer Friendly Calculate List Fees
Business Entity Information
Type: Domestic Corporation Entity Number: C10920-1995
Qualifying State: NV List of Officers Due: 6/30/2016
Managed By: Expiration Date:
NV Business ID: NV19951099974 Business License Exp: 6/30/2016

President - HAROLD DREZNER
Address 1: 260 N GIBSON RD Address 2:
City: HENDERSON State: NV
Zip Code: 89014 Country: USA

Looks like they don't have a valid sec. of state registration.....with means they cannot be a plaintiff in a civil suit w/o clearing that up usually.

Bad company. Bad. I don't do business with either antis or companies that don't pay their licensing fees either.

solus

But I thought you carried a revolver!

I must admit I opened the thread wondering who or what was Killed In Action.

i personally wondered now what involving firearms happened in Henderson NC...whew

ipse

The Big Guy

But I thought you carried a revolver!

I must admit I opened the thread wondering who or what was Killed In Action.

Ah yes, but the wife carries a pistola. She even tries to run off with my 1911 when I'm not looking.
The only thing that was Killed In Action was my doing business with them.

TBG

The Big Guy

Got a call from them today. The lady told me that they had an incident in which someone with a firearm got mad and threatened them. She did not go into detail. She told me however that since I was a good customer, that sign does not apply to me. Don't I just feel special?

I told her all the sign does is invite in the bad guys because they would know nobody in there is armed, and it keeps guys like me away from their business. I let her know that as long as the sign stayed, exempted customer or not, I would honor the sign and take my business elsewhere.

She says she will take my message to the higher ups.

TBG

1245A Defender

Hey!!! Big Guy!!!

Got a call from them today. The lady told me that they had an incident in which someone with a firearm got mad and threatened them. She did not go into detail. She told me however that since I was a good customer, that sign does not apply to me. Don't I just feel special?

I told her all the sign does is invite in the bad guys because they would know nobody in there is armed, and it keeps guys like me away from their business. I let her know that as long as the sign stayed, exempted customer or not, I would honor the sign and take my business elsewhere.

She says she will take my message to the higher ups.

TBG

Thanks for handling that all so well..
And a big thanks for standing by your guns, refusing the special treatment..

Mr. KIA Dealer,,, "Take Down Those SIGNS"!!!

28kfps

If one who carries cannot separate anger issues from self-defense issues they should not do every day carry. I carry everyday and have a temper however if mad at an issue the last thing I think of fixing it with is the firearm on my hip. Unless during tactical training I have received over the years I missed the lethal threat of a crappy auto repair job training.