Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Paranoid Anti 2A Professor Dialls 911

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Paranoid Anti 2A Professor Dialls 911

    An anti-gun professor at the University of North Dakota says she dialed 911 in absolute “fear” when she spotted “two figures in camo with guns outside” her classroom window. The professor said she could “barely talk” due to her overwhelming “fear,” but those feelings soon turned into “rage” when the 911 dispatcher informed her of the truth: it was just the ROTC cadets performing an exercise.
    Writes a Letter to the Editor. This lady is paranoid about guns. This a result of progressive teachings against 2A and that all gun toters including law abiding citizens are criminals.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...-of-the-truth/

    http://www.grandforksherald.com/opin...sed-und-campus

    Ignore her and carry on. We need to normalize carry.
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-23-2016 at 11:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Cops up there need to arrest/cite her for abusing the 911 system.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cops up there need to arrest/cite her for abusing the 911 system.
    You bet.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    It's not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat.
    Heidi Czerwiec. Associate professor of English at UND.

    I say You are a liar. You do want to control the rights of others. The rights you deem 'dangerous'

  5. #5
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,866
    UND facilty page states: associate professor Czerwiec teaches in the UND English Department, and specializes in a variety of creative writing techniques, including poetry, book arts and poetry translation.

    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    UND facilty page states: associate professor Czerwiec teaches in the UND English Department, and specializes in a variety of creative writing techniques, including poetry, book arts and poetry translation.

    Aah comrade Czerwiec arrrre you fram de CCCP or one of de eastern block countries. That explains her paranoia. You know communists were in vogue in America back in the 1920-1930s or so and were invited to share their views. If she is an import maybe we should export her back. At every turn we have these liberal wacko progressives trying to shackle us to their socio-communistic ideology, shredding our constitution.
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-23-2016 at 03:27 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Defamation lawsuits folks .... that will nip this crap right in the butt.

    Win or lose, make them pay.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cops up there need to arrest/cite her for abusing the 911 system.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot
    “So I reply that I guess I’ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote.
    If she replied that to the 911 operator, it's recorded as a public record. Sounds like the very next phone call is premeditated abuse of the 911 system, with evidence to back it up. If the DA doesn't prosecute, it needs to go public.

    My guess however, is that she's grandstanding and will just sit and stew next time.

    I won't assume she herself is an immigrant, but a guess on her name would have me believe that her family comes from a war-torn nation. I wonder if she considers WHY ours isn't?
    Last edited by MAC702; 03-24-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  9. #9
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    If she replied that to the 911 operator, it's recorded as a public record. Sounds like the very next phone call is premeditated abuse of the 911 system, with evidence to back it up. If the DA doesn't prosecute, it needs to go public.

    My guess however, is that she's grandstanding and will just sit and stew next time.

    I won't assume she herself is an immigrant, but a guess on her name would have me believe that her family comes from a war-torn nation. I wonder if she considers WHY ours isn't?
    does draw attention to the new poetry award she won...sigh

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #10
    Regular Member HPmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,597
    I think it is funny she calls guys w real guns about seeing guys w fake guns.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

  11. #11
    Regular Member Fallschirmjäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,915
    "Oh, I say, Buffy, ""civilized countries"" just don't do that, they don't have guns in schools. Just look at how a progressive state like Russia does things."

    Yes, Buffy, let's look....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    [QUOTE=Fallschirmjäger;2185594]"Oh, I say, Buffy, ""civilized countries"" just don't do that, they don't have guns in schools. Just look at how a progressive state like Russia does things."

    Yes, Buffy, let's look....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek[/QUOTE


    That's all they do? I am sure they have a shooting range in their schools

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Walsh County, North Dakota
    Posts
    26
    You can't give her too hard of a time!

    After all you have to remember 2 things when dealing with this situation.

    #1) She did see the best trained military (sure they were recruits who were likely not even contracted, but don't confuse the issue with facts) outside her window. If I was in... oh lets say, North Korea (it still starts with the word "North") and I saw the US Military carrying weapons (see #2) I would be a little freaked out as well!! I mean, we are the Back to Back World War Champions , and us winning a war is like Canada winning a Curling competition! (Whatever that is )

    #2) They had GUNS!!! Sure they were easily identifiable as "dummy" weapons, but when you're a dummy, wouldn't a dummy look legit?

    So don't give her a hard time! She couldn't help it, she's not anymore responsible for her lack of discernment than a trigger-puller is in a mass shooting. We all know that it's the guns that kill people, so the individual holding, directing, and pulling the trigger of that firearm is completely irrelevant to the mass shooting that follows.

    On a somewhat related note, I wonder what she feels about the new law in NoDak that allows students and faculty to keep their firearms in their vehicles (provided they are locked, both vehicle and weapon case). I bet she's pretty happy about that one!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Tneedham View Post
    You can't give her too hard of a time!

    After all you have to remember 2 things when dealing with this situation.

    #1) She did see the best trained military (sure they were recruits who were likely not even contracted, but don't confuse the issue with facts) outside her window. If I was in... oh lets say, North Korea (it still starts with the word "North") and I saw the US Military carrying weapons (see #2) I would be a little freaked out as well!! I mean, we are the Back to Back World War Champions , and us winning a war is like Canada winning a Curling competition! (Whatever that is )

    #2) They had GUNS!!! Sure they were easily identifiable as "dummy" weapons, but when you're a dummy, wouldn't a dummy look legit?

    So don't give her a hard time! She couldn't help it, she's not anymore responsible for her lack of discernment than a trigger-puller is in a mass shooting. We all know that it's the guns that kill people, so the individual holding, directing, and pulling the trigger of that firearm is completely irrelevant to the mass shooting that follows.

    On a somewhat related note, I wonder what she feels about the new law in NoDak that allows students and faculty to keep their firearms in their vehicles (provided they are locked, both vehicle and weapon case). I bet she's pretty happy about that one!
    Aaaaaaaah! I musd leave Amrika!
    An import teaching English. That's an oxymoron. But lets reeducate her.
    Last edited by Law abider; 03-29-2016 at 03:32 PM.

  15. #15
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    She should have KNOWN they weren't real guns because that would be illegal, and therefore wouldn't happen.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •