• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat 3/26, 9:30am - changed location

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
RVA OC breakfast Sat 3/26, 9:30am

[strike]Rise and Shine Diner[/strike]
[strike]Atlee Shopping Center[/strike]
[strike]10372 Leadbetter Rd..[/strike]........ Directions
[strike]Ashland, Va.[/strike]
[strike]23005-3420[/strike]

Almost too good to be true. Eggs done right, not over cooked. Quick service with a smile. OC friendly.

This could easily become my away from home office.

icon4.png
Emergency change of location
icon4.png

.........Nick's Roman Terrace

Last edited:

sidestreet

You know I'd love to be there…,

but I may be on a fire mission that we discussed last Saturday. If not, I'll more than likely be there.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

user

Accomplished Advocate
It's sho'good eatin', but I'll be attending the grand opening of Nova Armory in Arlington, clear on the other end of the world from Ashland.

scouser

Thinking back to last week, I'm thinking that they might be closed tomorrow. Almost sure there was a notice on the wall saying they wouldn't be open 3/26.

Logan & I will head up there tomorrow. If my thinking is correct then we'll head to River City as it's not far away

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thinking back to last week, I'm thinking that they might be closed tomorrow. Almost sure there was a notice on the wall saying they wouldn't be open 3/26.

Logan & I will head up there tomorrow. If my thinking is correct then we'll head to River City as it's not far away
Damn - now that you mention it, I recall seeing that too.

Unfortunately, I cannot abide RCD any more - the food is the polar opposite of Rise and Shine. Think maybe I'll swing by Nick's.

scouser

Nick's Roman Terrace will do. Going to head straight there tomorrow instead

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Food and conversation were both up to expected standards.

I blinked....and there was Tanner. Good to see him, it's been a while.

sidestreet

Yep, it was good to see Tanner And Speedy…,

both looking good and there was good news to be heard. Now just waiting on the other good news from Nap & Skid, prayers for both. Happy Easter!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.