Thread: New Baby, sorry can't afford cigars now.

New Baby, sorry can't afford cigars now.

Stopped in the LGS in Vass, NC to pick up a pound of 296, and this S&W Model 21 followed me home. Forgive the smudges I still need to clean of the paw marks she had in the case.

It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

WW, nice addition to your 'family'...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Nize ... gonna change the handle?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Nize ... gonna change the handle?
    No, I like round butts, and the grips on the gun also...
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    As much as it hurts me to do so, I will leave the first half of your post alone..... at least I am going to try hard to ignore it! LOL
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

What a cheeky response.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

He likes round butts and he can't deny

Semper Fi

Finished making my new holster for my new gun, I will try to post a pic tomorrow. I actually made 3 holsters, one to replace a holster for my FIE E15, and a tactikewl drop leg holster for my 1873 SA revolver.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Give that new baby a pat on its hiney. Thank goodness it hasn't had its trigger bobbed yet...
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

No bobbing, she will remain factory.

Here are those images of the new holsters I promised.

S&W Model 21 cross draw

1873 SA Pietta tactikewl drop leg holster

FIE E15 SA revolver cross draw

Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Very nice, good revolvers are hard to beat
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

WW excellent leather work, i am quite impressed at your handiwork.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    WW excellent leather work, i am quite impressed at your handiwork.

ipse
    Thanks, nuttin too fancy except for the drop leg holster, which I will only wear for BBQ events.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

That .44 Special is a sweet piece.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    That .44 Special is a sweet piece.
    Thanks, I just had to have it when I saw it. One of my first handguns for police work was a converted to 44spl model 28, I have missed that gun ever since being talked out of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Founder's Club Member
    That green glow you see to the east, WW, is my envy.

Dang!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.