• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Baby, sorry can't afford cigars now.

WalkingWolf

Stopped in the LGS in Vass, NC to pick up a pound of 296, and this S&W Model 21 followed me home. Forgive the smudges I still need to clean of the paw marks she had in the case.

P1010013_zpszuhg4azj.jpg

WalkingWolf

Finished making my new holster for my new gun, I will try to post a pic tomorrow. I actually made 3 holsters, one to replace a holster for my FIE E15, and a tactikewl drop leg holster for my 1873 SA revolver.

HPmatt

Give that new baby a pat on its hiney. Thank goodness it hasn't had its trigger bobbed yet...

WalkingWolf

No bobbing, she will remain factory.

Here are those images of the new holsters I promised.

S&W Model 21 cross draw

P1010014_zpsrqdibrut.jpg

1873 SA Pietta tactikewl drop leg holster

P1010015_zpsulcvneie.jpg

FIE E15 SA revolver cross draw

P1010019_zpsrtjxkhjq.jpg

solus

WW excellent leather work, i am quite impressed at your handiwork.

ipse