• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gay Pride 2016 wants to ban OC

solus

That observation is in direct violation of RCW 9.41.290
So it doesn't stand.

The city doesn't care. They are in violation of a court order to remove all those signs and rules. This is a battle that has been going on for seven years.

I don't understand you. You responded to another poster, I pointed out the law. How am I spewing cites?

let's review...
i stated you spit out a cite...yepper you did your first quote

i stated you provided a caveat to said cite...yepper you did in your second quote

i unequivocally stated shame on you for spewing out a cite as gospel w/o providing the caveat...which you apparently did...

any other questions about you spewing out cites without all the information?

ipse

Last edited:

utbagpiper

Banned
There is a certain irony about that term, considering these people have come out of the closet. :lol:

No irony at all. That term--closet--is powerful. It is like "bigot".

And it is perfectly applicable to those who can't stop us from carrying guns, but want to prevent us from normalizing that practice. They want to force us into the very closet the homosexual community has recently exited.

We should be using that term and phraseology whenever some liberal dunderhead demands we hide our guns, or even leave them home entirely.

Charles

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
This is me OC at a Pride rally about 5 years ago...

262007_1411339019992_5269946_n.jpg

solus

if mem serves...the 2015 bellingham pride's entertainment watched while oc'g was interesting to say the least...the conversation during and after was especially exemplary...

ipse

Alpine

In the article the Pride organizer said he rented the facility for their exclusive use. My guess is there was some agreement like a lease signed for that to be legal.

Last edited:

HPmatt

I don't think we want to see a 'full-length photo...leave it to the imagination....

That brings to mind the funniest thread EVER - of the various ways you can carry at the nudist beach....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I don't think we want to see a 'full-length photo...leave it to the imagination....

That brings to mind the funniest thread EVER - of the various ways you can carry at the nudist beach....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does have a wrinkle on his left side - presume the evidence is there.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Will there be a OC "participation" or will there not be a OC "participation."

There will be in Bellingham. Please remember that the people you were talking to were from seattle. A place were "they" pee their pants when the see a picture of a gun. Move out of king county, and sanity prevails over mindless fear.

The Whatcom County Chapter of Washington Open Carry will have a booth, again, at B'Hams Pride fest. You don't have to be gay to participate. We are still sending the same message, Open Carry, to the public.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
In the article the Pride organizer said he rented the facility for their exclusive use. My guess is there was some agreement like a lease signed for that to be legal.

Surprise he is wrong. The Seattle City Center licensee the use of or permits the use of the grounds, buildings etc.

It is explained pretty well here

http://www.seattlecenter.com/about/rules.aspx

Not sure what your point is.

It definitely can, by my reading, be contracted and used exclusively by a group.

Jeff Hayes

Not sure what your point is.

It definitely can, by my reading, be contracted and used exclusively by a group.

Yes it can be used exclusively by a group but they can not rent it. They can obtain a license or permit to use the facility, a license to use the facility does not grant them any property rights to prohibit OC.

Since Seattle Center is a public entity they must follow state law such as RCW 9.41.290 and 300 which prohibit them from making rules on firearms.

Edit: since Seattle Center does not give up property rights they maintain control of the facility thus they fall under RCW 9.41.290 and 300

Last edited:

decklin

That's cool. Delete my post for "personal insult" but leave the antagonist's posts. Never mind there was no insult in my post but whatever.