• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mutiple Defense Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

OC for ME

Seems I receive more criticism than acceptance here. Just because my approach/views are slightly different? ...
It seems that you are claiming to be wise far beyond your years. Being different is not a issue here on OCDO, some day you may learn this.

Now, I am going to state the truth as well as state that I am so very damn tired of these premature judging and assumptions online. This is partially why I do not bother revealing much of myself online anymore. I am 27, have had ALOT of experience and my tolerance/patience is very low to none as far as sensitized fear mongering idiots or as some call them, antis. ...
Folks around here tend to post their views on topics based only on what they read on these forums...hint...hint...

WalkingWolf

Freedom1Man

Directing traffic in the buff is also different, but damn sure will not get acceptance with most sane people. People are sometimes committed because they are "different".

Just Sayin`
Yeah, no one wants to see you doing that. On the otherhand, they might not run you over like what happens to the people in the reflective vests.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

PATRIOT88

Banned
So, are you insinuating that I am crazy or radical, just for carrying multiple defense options/an arm other than a handgun/revolver?

Keep in mind, that individual plans and income affects their decisions and/or activity. Its not that I refuse to get a handgun, its the simple fact that I have other plans and affairs to tend to.

I live by 4 needs. Shelter, Food, Water, Defense/Security.

So additional defense tools will have to wait, as I have sufficient defense currently.

Unless, someone gives me 260-600 dollars or I win such an amount via lottery. Both very unlikely and not expected.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--

Preemptive action is......
Preemptive action is aggressive action. Note the "pre" beginning the word - it means before, therefore not in response to or defensive.

Preemptive action by LAC is almost always illegal and as such in violation of our forum rules.

It is time to give you, the provocateur a break/rest. Also locking the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.