Thread: NC-based The Fresh Market - GFZ

NC-based The Fresh Market - GFZ

I guess they don't like lead-based shopping?

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...s-guns-stores/

Bloomberg at work in progressive NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

That's okay. Fresh Market is in the corporate sights of relatively gun-friendly Kroger's these days. Kroger's will either drive FM under, or buy them out if that's more fiscally viable.

Fresh Market now joins Chiptole, Jack in the Box, Sonic, and Chili’s on the list of businesses that changed their gun policy due to pressure from Moms Demand.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Fresh Market now joins Chiptole, Jack in the Box, Sonic, and Chili’s on the list of businesses that changed their gun policy due to pressure LIES from Moms Demand.
    Fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 04-02-2016 at 09:47 PM. Reason: rule #19

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Is Kroger Co. targeting The Fresh Market for expansion? The Cincinnati-based company, which is the largest supermarket chain in America, is set to report its fourth quarter earnings on Thursday, but of all the corporate priorities discussed, investors are sure to devour any insights the company serves up about a potential acquisition of The Fresh Market, a specialty grocer based in Greensboro, N.C.
    http://nreionline.com/retail/fresh-m...oger-wants-buy

So what are the Mad mommies going to do when Kroger buys Fresh Market???????

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    http://nreionline.com/retail/fresh-m...oger-wants-buy

So what are the Mad mommies going to do when Kroger buys Fresh Market???????
    If that happens, the Mad Mommies will look like clowns: lying, crying, and throwing temper tantrums, kicking their feet on the floor.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vlvkfJQa1qj3ir1.gif
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    I did not put the quote notes up. Sorry that was for the article.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Followup from Breitbart w their take on Sbux, Target, etc.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...demand-action/

“Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

duly noted and bookmarked...thanks HP

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

More Breitbart on companies that agree w Mommies and don't want 2A but have no security...

Jack-in-Box, Panera, Chili's and OKC-based Sonic.

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...demand-action/

-Thomas Hobbes 1651

According to a post I saw on Facebook, a person who communicated with Fresh Market received a reply that FM was not actually banning guns, but like Chipotle and Target, was "respectfully asking" that customers refrain from carrying firearms in their stores, and also saying that they followed state, federal and local laws (big shocker there, eh?).

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BB62 View Post
    According to a post I saw on Facebook, a person who communicated with Fresh Market received a reply that FM was not actually banning guns, but like Chipotle and Target, was "respectfully asking" that customers refrain from carrying firearms in their stores, and also saying that they followed state, federal and local laws (big shocker there, eh?).
    I have never had the first problem OCing in Chipotle, Target, or Starbucks in Virginia.

I was semi swatted in Kroger's by a customer, but local management backed me up and the nice LEOs left w/o me in tow. A story for another time and place, but a digital recorder and store video cams were available had they been needed.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I have never had the first problem OCing in Chipotle, Target, or Starbucks in Virginia.

I was semi swatted in Kroger's by a customer, but local management backed me up and the nice LEOs left w/o me in tow. A story for another time and place, but a digital recorder and store video cams were available had they been needed.
    Odd about Kroger's....what did the caller tell the cops? That you were using your gun to check on the ripeness of melons?

What is semi-swatted? A half-effort of "hey man, what's up?" or similar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    More Breitbart on companies that agree w Mommies and don't want 2A but have no security...

Jack-in-Box, Panera, Chili's and OKC-based Sonic.

http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendme...demand-action/

Funny thing about Panera, since the announcement, we've had at least one Michigan Open Carry event in a Panera franchise.